Page 560 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 604605105505585595605615625706106601060 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    So let me get this straight.

The MW is evil because they are afraid to play your football team, are unwilling to fly 1 more hour, too cheap, elitist snobs and part of the cabal who's only mission is to punish NDSU.
    You are bringing facts and logic to battle against a man who is unaffected by either
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    So let me get this straight.

The MW is evil because they are afraid to play your football team, are unwilling to fly 1 more hour, too cheap, elitist snobs and part of the cabal who's only mission is to punish NDSU.
    you were good until the last line
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    you were good until the last line
    10-year deal on naming rights for new Dome turf? I know it’s just a “contract”, but possiblly shackles NDSU from having new stadium for at least 10 years? Hopefully the dumb attorney who drafted contract gave NDSU an out of some sort.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    10-year deal on naming rights for new Dome turf? I know it’s just a “contract”, but possiblly shackles NDSU from having new stadium for at least 10 years? Hopefully the dumb attorney who drafted contract gave NDSU an out of some sort.
    I would hope so. I'm really starting to worry about Stony Brook 2.0 happening here.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

At the current state of fan engagement, I'm hoping to have the need (again) for a new stadium within ten years.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I'm pretty sure they're not going to have a new stadium in the next 10 years.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

The turf is used for high school sports too but if we got a new stadium, pretty sure Gate City Bank would be a major sponsor.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

https://www.si.com/college/2022/04/2...ision-1-change

"Notre Dame athletic director Jack Swarbrick told Sports Illustrated that he believes the breakup of college sports at the NCAA Division I level is 'inevitable' and puts a potential target date on that seismic change as the mid-2030s"

"Absent a national standard*, which I don’t see coming, I think it’s inevitable" Swarbrick said. "Mid-30s would be the logical time"

* Gee I wonder who he’s referring to?

So the long-awaited FB "split", which is shaping up to occur WITHIN the P5 and not between the G5 and P5, is more than 10 years away

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    https://www.si.com/college/2022/04/2...ision-1-change

"Notre Dame athletic director Jack Swarbrick told Sports Illustrated that he believes the breakup of college sports at the NCAA Division I level is 'inevitable' and puts a potential target date on that seismic change as the mid-2030s"

"Absent a national standard*, which I don’t see coming, I think it’s inevitable" Swarbrick said. "Mid-30s would be the logical time"

* Gee I wonder who he’s referring to?

So the long-awaited FB "split", which is shaping up to occur WITHIN the P5 and not between the G5 and P5, is more than 10 years away
    Moving target. Always will be.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Moving target. Always will be.
    I just want to make sure that all the "wait-for-split" and "FCS-is-going-to-merge-with-the-G5" people understand that they are waiting for something that will never, ever happen. One day they will wake up and NDSU will be forever encased in the third-level of CFB, but then that seems to be what they want - to move backwards, not forward. Nostalgia and such ...