Page 537 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 374374875275355365375385395475876371037 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Who in the athletic department would half ass stuff?

Half ass Matt?
    Nope. I think it was Swany. Didnt have a good presentation and was stymied by the questions. Wast prepared.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    Thats a fair point, but I think womens’ wrestling could be added fairly cheaply.
    I will personally buy all of the baby oil.

Boom, cost savings.
    Insert something clever here...

talked to President Cook. We are good to go MOFO's ... he knows how he got hired, we buttered his bread. time for that FBS payoff baby!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    HMM, when did this go out? Email? Snail Mail? maybe i'm not "BIG TIME" enough to get one... DAMN IT!!
    I got it on my email that I BOUGHT extra ndsu football playoff tickets from.. so maybe they are only doing those?

Dear NDSU Football Ticket Purchaser,

As we prepare for the upcoming football season, the North Dakota State Athletic Department would like to ask for your assistance in conducting a survey that will help us ensure that NDSU football’s game-day experience continues to be one of the best in college football.

Please take a few minutes to take the survey by using the link below which will remain open through March 4, 2022. The input we receive from fans will help guide us in future decisions regarding facility and game day improvements.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and continued support of NDSU football.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    HMM, when did this go out? Email? Snail Mail? maybe i'm not "BIG TIME" enough to get one... DAMN IT!!
    I didn't get this survey either. Maybe it only went to season ticket holders?
    It's OK to not be OK.

That survey came out at least a couple of weeks ago.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yes, it did. But then I received it again this week. Not sure why, other than they screwed it up the first time and sent out an email.....but I had already submitted mine. Maybe that's why they sent it again.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Nope. I think it was Swany. Didnt have a good presentation and was stymied by the questions. Wast prepared.
    I got his Maddock bobcat helmet out of his house in college. But they realized it shortly after and I did return it. Lived with Kenny Heller. He told on me.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I will personally buy all of the baby oil.

Boom, cost savings.
    Can’t they just use mud?

https://youtu.be/bDkPX3weLP0

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

There was a QR code to a survey with my Team Makers renewal that came in the mail on Friday, but the web site said the survey didn't exist. :shrug:
    It's OK to not be OK.