Page 505 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 54054554955035045055065075155556051005 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    The FBS move needs to generate excitement. The "new" CUSA doesn't accomplish that whatsoever.
    Maybe not with you FCS Forever people, but it sure would have for the rest of us. You people would find an excuse about any conference.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

if the P5 breaks off and then the G5 Starts its own 4 team playoff, then we are stuck here holding our pud again
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Maybe not with you FCS Forever people, but it sure would have for the rest of us. You people would find an excuse about any conference.
    Once again, "FCS Forever" doesn't exist. Continuing with that strawman doesn't help your case.
    6 Midwest schools becoming CUSA North would have been awesome. NDSU going alone to a southern conference would be the death of Bison athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    Once again, "FCS Forever" doesn't exist. Continuing with that strawman doesn't help your case.
    6 Midwest schools becoming CUSA North would have been awesome. NDSU going alone to a southern conference would be the death of Bison athletics.
    No Mr. Larsen, continuing to blame everything on the "strawman" doesn't help your case either. So what should we label you then? FCS for the next 100 years?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

No Mr. Larsen, continuing to blame everything on the "strawman" doesn't help your case either. So what should we label you then? FCS for the next 100 years?
    Status Quo Forever !!!!!

67 national titles in 70 years.
    11am on a soccer field in cold dallas.
    every bar knows who we are.
    blah blah blah.

Frisco this year was 60% ndsu snowbirds, I saw maybe 1000 fans under 30. not even kidding.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes of course, FBS forever. So if the MWC called tonight I'd say no to that? It just means I know it ain't happening, not FCS Forever. Just a lazy ass take from that side of the aisle....find a solution that works for NDSU and get back to me.

Strawman alert!

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is your comeback actually "nuh uh, YOU are"? Do you even know what a strawman argument is? You can call me a fan of Bison athletics, which you clearly are not. You're a fan of your own vanity. Unlike you, I want what's best for NDSU, and that isn't joining a conference 1000 miles away with no rivals or peers.

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    Is your comeback actually "nuh uh, YOU are"? Do you even know what a strawman argument is? You can call me a fan of Bison athletics, which you clearly are not. You're a fan of your own vanity. Unlike you, I want what's best for NDSU, and that isn't joining a conference 1000 miles away with no rivals or peers.
    we are 1000 miles away FROM ALL FBS conferences.. so you just strawmanned yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Yeah bro it just wouldn’t measure up to playing incarnate word, abracadabra university or northern south west Mississippi state in frisco next year.

It definitely wouldn’t live the needle like joining the great west did. I’m glad we waited for the gateway/mvfc to invite us instead.
    OK "BRO." Couldn't be more excited for that epic Liberty rivalry followed by a season ending trip to the river walk in San Antonio for the abracadabra bowl on 12/23 I'm sure.