Page 491 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501541591991 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 13547

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Seriously what happened to Delaware and New Hampshire? Wow have they really fallen
    Also, Richmond, Maine, Central Conn, Rhode Island. These schools and the 2 mentioned above.....don't hear shit about them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Also, Richmond, Maine, Central Conn, Rhode Island. These schools and the 2 mentioned above.....don't hear shit about them anymore.
    Exactly, then add WIU YSU and SIU, UT Chattanooga… all schools are classic FCS programs. Seems like as competition has moved up, they all fell way backward. Would love to talk to FCS fans that have been around since before we moved up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

UNI and ISUR haven't been all that great either. The true title contenders (for NDSU) now in my mind in order are: SDSU, Montana St, Montana, Villanova, EWU. EWU could also close the doors on the football team at any point too so there's that. I will say it once again, the FCS is in a bad place!!! We could possibly be on the march to another 3 peat and I'm all for titles and trophies but that isn't good for us either.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

150-12 9 titles in 11 years what more do you want? there's nothing left at this level for NDSU!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Exactly why CFB needs a boss – to tell these overpaid posers to stop wasting time and do what’s best for CFB instead of padding their own fat asses even further. Unreal

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...our-team-field

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    150-12 9 titles in 11 years what more do you want? there's nothing left at this level for NDSU!!!
    A punchers chance at a playoff and national championship, which exists in every single sports except for NCAA FBS football.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    A punchers chance at a playoff and national championship, which exists in every single sports except for NCAA FBS football.
    If we could schedule (that's a big if for at least a few years) and beat two top-25 teams and go undefeated, then we might get in similar to Cincinnati.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    If we could schedule (that's a big if for at least a few years) and beat two top-25 teams and go undefeated, then we might get in similar to Cincinnati.
    I'm honestly convinced that the really big difference between the two arguing sides is the timeframe they are using to decide whether it's worth it to jump. If you're only looking at the next 5-10 years, then yeah idk if it makes sense to move up, we're not pulling a Cincy in 5 years realistically.

20 years? 30 years? Crazier things have happened. A lot more likely than a team moving from D2 to FCS and winning 9 championships in 13 eligible years.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Exactly why CFB needs a boss – to tell these overpaid posers to stop wasting time and do what’s best for CFB instead of padding their own fat asses even further. Unreal

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...our-team-field
    Yeah...I wish it would be 12. Every FBS conference champion plus 2 at large. That would level the FBS playing field - every conference gets their best team in - and this is also why it will never happen.

I'm not watching the game tonight.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    And they didn't belong on the field with Alabama.

A G5 playoff system and Id be fine even in the new, steaming pile of CUSA SHSU is entering.