Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Reason #474 to leave the fcs now.

SACRED HEART & BRYANT ARE TOP 25??
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Reason #474 to leave the fcs now.

SACRED HEART & BRYANT ARE TOP 25??
    Reason number 1 not to go FBS 4 of top 5 are SEC West.

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    Reason number 1 not to go FBS 4 of top 5 are SEC West.
    well, you have 473 more excuses to come up with to catch up

I think 2 reasons alone count enough for any amount of arguments for going up. 1. No conference invite 2. We don't have the money
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I think 2 reasons alone count enough for any amount of arguments for going up. 1. No conference invite 2. We don't have the money
    How those two facts seem to continually escape the brain trust is quite startling.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    How those two facts seem to continually escape the brain trust is quite startling.
    Sure that is true but there is another question which is " Do we want to move up?"
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Invite will come with SELLING NDSU to them. Financially it can be done easily. There's millions being missed right now.

Sacred Heart University
    Bryant University

That's where we are now. I rest my case.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Invite will come with SELLING NDSU to them. Financially it can be done easily. There's millions being missed right now.

Sacred Heart University
    Bryant University

That's where we are now. I rest my case.
    Again you have failed to realize that even with people selling NDSU there are conferences that do not want us. Again---what is your solution when that happens???? NDSU has been selling itself for a very long time. I have yet to hear of any offers.

But if you rest your case I will bid you fond farewell.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Sure that is true but there is another question which is " Do we want to move up?"
    Only if it is the best move for NDSU as a whole. Right now there is nothing realignment wise that would force a move.

People another realignment needs to happen to create an opportunity.

It could happen, the Big 12 is a bit of a ticking time bomb.