Page 368 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468868 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 13491

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by AKCBOXERZ View Post
    You ready for those Tuesday & Thursday night games with no one in attendance?
    MAC is only 1 that does Tuesdays. and it's 1 or 2 a year ON ESPN. not ESPN + or ESPNU

MWC doesn't do that

facts matter. that is such a stupid argument.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

At this point I'd put up with playing in empty stadiums and having no rivalries or visiting fans for 4-5 years if it gets us into the next level conferences.

I think the MAC and the MWC should merge.

Call it the MAWC.

We should get in. SDSU should not.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I think the MAC and the MWC should merge.

Call it the MAWC.

We should get in. SDSU should not.
    Well, you should have at least have one NC to be considered. SDSU got that in May...oh wait.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    BIG 12 adds 4 (NOT NDSU)

does AAC take NDSU?

does AAC take Boise / Colorado St and NDSU slides into Mountain West???
    Any thought of NDSU going straight to the Big 12 was wishful thinking. Disappointing briefly, but it was never going to happen. I do hope NDSU jumps to FBS in this soon-to-happen conference realignment. I would love them to go somewhere with SDSU and Montana.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Any thought of NDSU going straight to the Big 12 was wishful thinking. Disappointing briefly, but it was never going to happen. I do hope NDSU jumps to FBS in this soon-to-happen conference realignment. I would love them to go somewhere with SDSU and Montana.
    Unfortunately I think NDSU is going to have to go it alone. SDSU and Montana are not going to be going anywhere, I just don't see it.

Boise St. wants in the AAC but does the conference want an outlier out west? If Boise leaves that will be filled with a western university such as UC Davis or Montana. NDSU would be a shoe in if it wasn’t for its geographical location. Travel expenses for all non football teams will be the nail in the coffin for NDSU. Too bad the MWC or AAC wouldn’t take NDSU for football only which would be a no brainer.

it's 5 freakin plane flights a year. big fucking deal

NDSU is only held back by NDSU admin.

this could be a legacy for Bresciani/Larson. but they are too wimpy to do it
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Boise St. wants in the AAC but does the conference want an outlier out west? If Boise leaves that will be filled with a western university such as UC Davis or Montana. NDSU would be a shoe in if it wasn’t for its geographical location. Travel expenses for all non football teams will be the nail in the coffin for NDSU. Too bad the MWC or AAC wouldn’t take NDSU for football only which would be a no brainer.
    Now do Hawaii?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    it's 5 freakin plane flights a year. big fucking deal

NDSU is only held back by NDSU admin.

this could be a legacy for Bresciani/Larson. but they are too wimpy to do it
    They are doing it to spite you. You know that right. Its YOUR fault.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."