Page 366 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466866 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    State of ND budget $400million in excess.

let's grab 1/4 for NDSU new stadium or 1/3... cmon!!!
    Funny how you want a state you don't live in to build something that benefits you and a small group of them
    College of Business Alumnus

Solid win for coach k today. I hope they have a great year so I can see their fans do some mental gymnastics to find something to complain about.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Funny how you want a state you don't live in to build something that benefits you and a small group of them
    Hard enough to get the state to replace some of our decripit buildings on campus.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

NDSU new fbs stadium paid by the state would be better than a stupid Jamestown amusement park
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

NDSU new fbs stadium paid by the state would be better than a stupid Jamestown amusement park
    I wasn't on board with the Jamestown amusement park...I genuinely thought it was a dumb idea.

But now that I know that Lakes thinks its stupid, I've changed my mind. This thing will end up being fucking lit af.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I wasn't on board with the Jamestown amusement park...I genuinely thought it was a dumb idea.

But now that I know that Lakes thinks its stupid, I've changed my mind. This thing will end up being fucking lit af.
    Careful…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Sources: A Big 12 presidents call is scheduled for Friday morning to formally vote UCF, Cincinnati, Houston and BYU into the league. The vote is largely considered a formality.

NDSU TO AAC??? time for a full court press!!

NDSU BOISE JAMES MADISON COASTAL CAROLINA TO AAC ??

https://sports.yahoo.com/alabama-asi...202704848.html

Pete Thamel’s world view: P5 = D1, G5 = D2, FCS = D3

Even defends KU FB and attributes FCS upsets to just a fluke from playing in the spring

This is what NDSU is up against

Let's give the whole FBS thing a rest and focus on controlling what NDSU can control

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/alabama-asi...202704848.html

Pete Thamel’s world view: P5 = D1, G5 = D2, FCS = D3

Even defends KU FB and attributes FCS upsets to just a fluke from playing in the spring

This is what NDSU is up against

Let's give the whole FBS thing a rest and focus on controlling what NDSU can control
    we were told NDSU wants to stay in the 2nd level per our Stony Brook AD? ... so NDSU should be in G5.

AAC will have 4 openings , if they pooch Boise St/Colo State or others from MWC then MWC will have openings.

NDSU has to get pushing on this!

Accept that ALL people would have access to the park. Not so with the stadium.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."