Page 359 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459859 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Ok with open air, just figure if in the winter we can tailgate outside for 5 hours then watching football inside an open air stadium for 3 hours the shouldn’t be an issue IF they sell booze
    Hard to tailgate in the winter when you don't play home games in the winter in the FBS.
    College of Business Alumnus

for the last time.

FBS never plays past Nov 28th. And Conference may put NDSU on the road that last week every year to avoid cold.
    So Nov 21 is worst/last day we could play outside , we'd be just fine.

Also, the travel bullshit worry. NDSU to Youngstown, Missouri, Indiana is same as Laramie, Denver, . big deal
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    for the last time.

FBS never plays past Nov 28th. And Conference may put NDSU on the road that last week every year to avoid cold.
    So Nov 21 is worst/last day we could play outside , we'd be just fine.

Also, the travel bullshit worry. NDSU to Youngstown, Missouri, Indiana is same as Laramie, Denver, . big deal
    This never after thanksgiving thing is all a bunch of BS. Everyone level transitioning to a full on tournament with at least 3 rounds.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    This never after thanksgiving thing is all a bunch of BS. Everyone level transitioning to a full on tournament with at least 3 rounds.
    huh? fbs won't play after that. and if NDSU wins the mountain west and is 12-0 in playoffs theyll.still be going on the road sir.

Big 12 now believes the American is attempting to take all eight remaining members. Earlier report said "3-5" Big 12 members were being solicited Bob Bowlsby told CBS Sports. Story up soon.

BIG 12/AAC merge with Boise/BYU added gives them 20

WOW

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Big 12 now believes the American is attempting to take all eight remaining members. Earlier report said "3-5" Big 12 members were being solicited Bob Bowlsby told CBS Sports. Story up soon.

BIG 12/AAC merge with Boise/BYU added gives them 20

WOW
    And they’re blaming espn for it.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I want to here more about the BIGPAC.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I want to here more about the BIGPAC.
    A conference going *Lee Greenwood voice* from New York to LA.....seems really fucking lame.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    A conference going *Lee Greenwood voice* from New York to LA.....seems really fucking lame.
    The NCAA isn’t a thing anymore. They spit the bit. The conferences are firmly in charge and the two biggest ones are the SEC and the BIG. Let’s just consolidate the P5 into 2 leagues and be done.