Page 349 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 2492993393473483493503513593994498491349 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 13493

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Hey Chapo just checkin here, you do know that DB and ML have public email addresses. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    your point? everyone has asked them, they just tip toe thru the tulips with their talking points
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    your point? everyone has asked them, they just tip toe thru the tulips with their talking points
    Well my point is that you continuously beat the drum on this topic here and I’m not so sure there is anyone on this forum who can impact the change you seek. So what do you hope to gain from your speech here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

sounds like we are stuck then according to you. the buzz has gone away, the fatigue has hit. if you think ndsu fanbase is sustaining this. then you're out of your mind.

gotta move up & rekindle the flames. and Dean/Matt have zero.desire , zero interest and zero balls to do so.

sounds like we are stuck then according to you. the buzz has gone away, the fatigue has hit. if you think ndsu fanbase is sustaining this. then you're out of your mind.

gotta move up & rekindle the flames. and Dean/Matt have zero.desire , zero interest and zero balls to do so.
    Well with Dean announcing his stepping down...

this is the PERFECT TIME FOR NDSU TO GO FBS! let Dean take all the heat and just GO FOR IT!!

This should appeal to lakes.

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/stat...189647367?s=19

Direct response to question specifically asking if fbs moves are being looked at.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Last edited by 1998braves64; 06-30-2021 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Darn autocorrect put surgically.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    This should appeal to lakes.

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/stat...189647367?s=19

Direct response to question surgically asking if fbs moves are being looked at.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Nope didnt happen. Ask lakes.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

"talked about" I.E. us fans have kept the pressure on them to "talk about it"

ACTION is needed. izzo/forum people aren't insiders.

Dean B should leave a lasting legacy qnd spend next year and half securing a FBS conf for NDSU

"talked about" I.E. us fans have kept the pressure on them to "talk about it"

ACTION is needed. izzo/forum people aren't insiders.

Dean B should leave a lasting legacy qnd spend next year and half securing a FBS conf for NDSU
    I'm not sure he is in any position to lobby for such a move as a lame duck prez. If DB is really going to stick around through 2022, then we're even further away from FBS as we wait for the next president. The place we find ourselves in is pretty discouraging.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I'm not sure he is in any position to lobby for such a move as a lame duck prez. If DB is really going to stick around through 2022, then we're even further away from FBS as we wait for the next president. The place we find ourselves in is pretty discouraging.
    I agree in that you don't say you're stepping down and then announce a major move forward under your watch. Now IF and it's a the biggest if of all Matt Larsen were to take the lead on such an announcement that would relieve Dean of pushing an agenda on his way out the door.