Page 347 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 2472973373453463473483493573974478471347 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 13493

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

of course I want NDSU to be FBS since 2013! We all saw how set up this football program was. Kudos to NDSU to keep succeeding.

I just keep pushing NDSU to get bigger and better.... and live up to the motto above that NDSU weight room all these years.

"Bring on the Competition" we've conquered the FCS. time to Bring it on.

have a good weekend all of you sincerely.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    of course I want NDSU to be FBS since 2013! We all saw how set up this football program was. Kudos to NDSU to keep succeeding.

I just keep pushing NDSU to get bigger and better.... and live up to the motto above that NDSU weight room all these years.

"Bring on the Competition" we've conquered the FCS. time to Bring it on.

have a good weekend all of you sincerely.
    Not trying to tell you how to post (jk I absolutely am right now) but more posts like this would go a long way for your rep around here. Most probably agree with the previous poster on not being sure if you’re really an NDSU fan. I know you love the hype/drama but bringing realism/humanity never hurts once in a while.

You can advocate for a better future without denigrating the present/past. A lot of times it helps your overall message. Just food for thought. All love, go bison
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Not trying to tell you how to post (jk I absolutely am right now) but more posts like this would go a long way for your rep around here. Most probably agree with the previous poster on not being sure if you’re really an NDSU fan. I know you love the hype/drama but bringing realism/humanity never hurts once in a while.

You can advocate for a better future without denigrating the present/past. A lot of times it helps your overall message. Just food for thought. All love, go bison
    I feel basically the same way. I’ve met Sam and he seems like a good guy and I don’t doubt his sincerity at all. Some people struggle to truly represent themselves on the internet (me sometimes), others don’t. This is a weird place.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

So the PAC 12 is the first P5 to complain about the proposal, suggesting that all the P5s should get an autobid instead … Seriously

https://www.startribune.com/commissi...ids/600069704/

This is how it gets ruined. Whiny rich people ...

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    So the PAC 12 is the first P5 to complain about the proposal, suggesting that all the P5s should get an autobid instead … Seriously

Its all about how to to keep the bowl system intact.

Plus who said there was no separation???

Scott said: "The Pac-12 supports expansion of the CFP and believes that the Autonomy Five champions should annually qualify for the CFP. ....

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post

Well there’s three pieces of good news I have for you:

1. This guy is on the out after his contract wasn’t renewed.
    2. Of the “Autonomy 5” (wtf does that even mean anyways?) only the Pac12 is concerned with their conference champion not being a top-6 ranked conference champion. I’ll let you guess why lol
    3. All other conference commissioners have either said that the discussions were about it being a meritocracy.

At the end of the day, I don’t really care. It may actually help placate the PAC12 and avoid more of the foolish breakaway talk. Their conference champion is likely always going to be a top 12 team so who cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

RedditCFB Twitter just posted this. hahaha

The NCAA choosing to schedule SCOTUS over amateurism because they think they’ll win is about as smart as any P5 team scheduling North Dakota State because they think they’re a FCS tune-up game
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This NCAA thing is not going to be good for college sports. Hard to say how it'll play out, maybe it will lead to a real split by (some) P5 schools, but I think it has the potential to crush others. There can't be more than a handful of athletic departments that make money, and even less that make money after eliminating subsidies.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    This NCAA thing is not going to be good for college sports. Hard to say how it'll play out, maybe it will lead to a real split by (some) P5 schools, but I think it has the potential to crush others. There can't be more than a handful of athletic departments that make money, and even less that make money after eliminating subsidies.
    none of them “make money” they are not for profit organizations.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    RedditCFB Twitter just posted this. hahaha

The NCAA choosing to schedule SCOTUS over amateurism because they think they’ll win is about as smart as any P5 team scheduling North Dakota State because they think they’re a FCS tune-up game
    You clowns put Kavanaugh on the bench and now he’s ready to end collegiate shamaturism.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie