Page 333 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 2332833233313323333343353433834338331333 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 13493

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....model-favorite

Find the effing prom date. Fuck FCS.
    About time all you douchenozzles caught up with my post from 2 days ago.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Amen.

#1 You win the Mountain West you have a good shot at the AUTO Q
    #2 You should be able to snag a #10-12 spot if you don't get the Auto Q

that's 2-3 chances at a National Title for all the people that whine about the Bowl Games...
    PLUS you have a shot at Bowl Games in better locations than Frisco and Brown Grass.
    There is not generally gonna be more than one G5. There is shot at getting two on occasion but I wouldn't count on it.
    College of Business Alumnus

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...ee-NDSU-go-FBS

I’m sorry, but if the American is REALLY looking for FB-only, all logic would point to NDSU. The Fargo-MSP I94 corridor has way more viewing eyes than Idaho (5.6M in MN + 0.8M in ND vs. 1.8M in spudville) and the Bison have a much higher FB ceiling than Boise (and they play on a green field like normal people). NDSU’s research profile – on the verge of another major jump I’m told – also blows the smurf turfs away. There’s clearly a G5 vacuum in these parts and NDSU is the ONLY school around that could conceivably fill it. Win-win for everyone. Who gives a shit if the Bison are FCS. It has no bearing on the reality of the issues involved, just the frail egos of the MWC fan boys. Mountain West sucks, Craig Thompson is an idiot – straight to the American baby!!

Sounds like almost everyone’s on board at this point?

MM - "A move to FBS would take strong backing of the university's president and there's no indication Bresciani, 61, supports such a move or is willing to take on the task as he presumably inches toward retirement."
    that parts of the AD are openly lobbying it while the admin is extremely 'No Comment' tells me its a done deal. The only thing that gives me doubt is that NDSU scheduled an FCS home and home
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...ee-NDSU-go-FBS

I’m sorry, but if the American is REALLY looking for FB-only, all logic would point to NDSU. The Fargo-MSP I94 corridor has way more viewing eyes than Idaho (5.6M in MN + 0.8M in ND vs. 1.8M in spudville) and the Bison have a much higher FB ceiling than Boise (and they play on a green field like normal people). NDSU’s research profile – on the verge of another major jump I’m told – also blows the smurf turfs away. There’s clearly a G5 vacuum in these parts and NDSU is the ONLY school around that could conceivably fill it. Win-win for everyone. Who gives a shit if the Bison are FCS. It has no bearing on the reality of the issues involved, just the frail egos of the MWC fan boys. Mountain West sucks, Craig Thompson is an idiot – straight to the American baby!!

Sounds like almost everyone’s on board at this point?

MM - "A move to FBS would take strong backing of the university's president and there's no indication Bresciani, 61, supports such a move or is willing to take on the task as he presumably inches toward retirement."
    Not sure how NDSU has an actual higher ceiling than Boise. Boise has NY6 wins. A track record of success at the FBS level. And a demonstrably larger fanbase than NDSU.

NDSU going FBS may get some more casuals to become fans, but I don't think a bunch of folks in Minnesota are going to suddenly become NDSU stans.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Not sure how NDSU has an actual higher ceiling than Boise. Boise has NY6 wins. A track record of success at the FBS level. And a demonstrably larger fanbase than NDSU.

NDSU going FBS may get some more casuals to become fans, but I don't think a bunch of folks in Minnesota are going to suddenly become NDSU stans.
    I'm trolling BSU/MWC fans in that post in case you missed it, but I don't see any reason why NDSU couldn't have the same kind of success at that level. It's much more than MN and there a lot of teams recruiting the West Coast.

Agitated RTO is best RTO.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Agitated RTO is best RTO.
    I'm not agitated. I'm disappointed that I am always the smartest guy in the room. You poor bastards.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Hey! Watch who you are calling a douchenozzle, douchenozzle!

A douchenozzle is a slimy, rigid (or semi-rigid ) appendage that is constantly .......... through all means possible .............. attempting to get itself inserted into a ........... ......... ??? .......

Oh My God, I AM a douchenozzle!!!

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm disappointed that I am always the smartest guy in the room.
    If the room is an outhouse.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    If the room is an outhouse.
    I’ve seen 3-seaters, and he may prefer those—none of my business if he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.