Page 292 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1922422822902912922932943023423927921292 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Like when we lost Brock, Billy and Marcus? Or Carson, Haeg and CJ?? Or Easton, Tanner and Allison???
    He may have meant we probably won't get to watch them play their final year?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    He may have meant we probably won't get to watch them play their final year?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

yea I meant missing them. Add Karson Schoenig in there as well. Babicz too. Both have NFL bodies and are gone too I'd say
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Navy is getting spanked. So much for no-contact practice I guess. NDSU/BYU would be much better than this crap.

It’s lame that there is football on and NDSU isn't playing. That’s where I keep ending up in all this …

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Navy is getting spanked. So much for no-contact practice I guess. NDSU/BYU would be much better than this crap.

It’s lame that there is football on and NDSU isn't playing. That’s where I keep ending up in all this …
    Just terrible. They look so unprepared. Terrible coaching decision.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Just terrible. They look so unprepared. Terrible coaching decision.
    Do you think it was political? I mean wtf …

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Do you think it was political? I mean wtf …
    What other reason could there be. Liability? If you are so afraid of covid dont play. If you are going to play you go 100%.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Might have something to do with the fact that every cadet at the academy lives under one roof.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Might have something to do with the fact that every cadet at the academy lives under one roof.
    Why would that be a reason?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why would that be a reason?
    An additional measure to prevent the whole fucking brigade being locked down due to a COVID outbreak.

Perhaps they shouldn’t be playing at all.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    If you’re in a bubble and you’re testing every week, why would it matter?