Page 288 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1882382782862872882892902983383887881288 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Sounds like the B1G and PAC-12 want to bully the other P5's into not playing. Hopefully the others stay strong.
    for suuurrrreee
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Don't believe everything you think.

B1G is a no-go. If the rest play, this will haunt them.
    College of Business Alumnus

PAC-12 is done, not that anyone will notice.
    College of Business Alumnus

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It’s been a few days now since the NDSU admin called off any possibility of football this fall and it still feels like a kick in the dick. It’s freaking sad that we couldn’t get any games scheduled especially with the FBS. 3 games with FBS in a year when there isn’t much ball being played would have been huge in the publicity category.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    It’s been a few days now since the NDSU admin called off any possibility of football this fall and it still feels like a kick in the dick. It’s freaking sad that we couldn’t get any games scheduled especially with the FBS. 3 games with FBS in a year when there isn’t much ball being played would have been huge in the publicity category.
    and imagine the PUBLICITY NDSU would've gotten... maybe even would've convinced a FBS conference to take us seriously (since all they here is "NDSU isn't moving up, they are content"

Imagine if any FBS team would actually have the balls to play us?

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    yea. so NDSU should get their asses in a FBS conference. thanks Road! welcome aboard!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No other and I mean no other FCS has the scheduling issues like NDSU and that includes James Madison. SDSU and UND, USD can all schedule the local FBS schools but not good Ol’ NDSU. I realize that 2 of those schools suck but every team in our conference which a lot a ranked get FBS teams every year. Some get 2 (looking at you UNI). So fuckn stupid. And on top of that, NDSU has to pay $250k plus just to have some teams come to Fargo to play. That’s a big tell if you ask me.

PS: Yes I understand all of the big reasons why we aren’t going FBS stuff so no need to bring it up. Some things need to change a bit once the Rona is done IF that ever happens.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    If Road says it, it's true. This is where we are at. No FBS conference, and no FBS teams willing to play us.

Side note, but if I'm a high school football player right now, at any level, NDSU would be near the top of my choice of schools to play for. Want to play for a championship? NDSU. Want to play with winners instead of losers? NDSU. Character, leadership, faith, athletics? NDSU. Yeah, but FCS players don't get drafted. ...Welcome to the #2 overall pick of the draft, that argument holds no weight anymore NDSU.

We may not be in an FBS conference, but our own team is a top 25 team year in and year out without the label. I am grateful for the ability to watch a team that is full of studs and future NFL players. Even if our competition is FCS, our own team is elite.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.