Page 280 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1802302702782792802812822903303807801280 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 13487

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    definitely not true. NDSU in Mountain West at a Boise State Level we don't love a Jabril Cox. hell no
    He goes to the NFL. What’s the difference? He’s gone. Back off the ledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    He goes to the NFL. What’s the difference? He’s gone. Back off the ledge.

no ledge its just reason # 43523823 why NDSU should be in the god dam FBS already! we have nowhere else to rise up too!! people are seeing this, players are seeing this now. Wake up!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

NBC Pro Football Talk:

With three national titles in hand, Cox has decided there’s nothing left for him to prove at the FCS level and will prove his mettle at the next level before embarking on the next next level in 2021

You see, even the National press knows that NDSU should move up. "nothing left to prove at the FCS level"

SAY IT OUTLOUD WITH ME!!!

plus look at ALL the Publicity and hype that NDSU WONT get now via Jabril this year and the NFL draft in 2021, argh.

NBC Pro Football Talk:

With three national titles in hand, Cox has decided there’s nothing left for him to prove at the FCS level and will prove his mettle at the next level before embarking on the next next level in 2021

You see, even the National press knows that NDSU should move up. "nothing left to prove at the FCS level"

SAY IT OUTLOUD WITH ME!!!

plus look at ALL the Publicity and hype that NDSU WONT get now via Jabril this year and the NFL draft in 2021, argh.
    According to your quote, they were talking about Cox, not NDSU. Stop lying.
    Hail the BISON!!!

in respect to Tony & the Board, im trying to keep all FBS talk here.

are we ever going to be big time at NDSU? i'm guessing things like Jabril make it painfully obvious that we won't get there.

NDSU spends 10 years of building a program that can't grow upwards.... Jabril is the straw that broke the camel's back for us visionaries around here. we'd have to duplicate 15-0 for the rest of eternity. LOL

dammit jabril! the slap in the face of reality is here.

(thankfully Dillon Radunz isn't graduating this spring)

PLUS it'll be Jabril Cox from LSU (NDSU loses out on all the marketing/exposure for Jabrils hype before NFL draft in 2021.. argh)
    OK, so if were FBS, and say in MAC or Sun Belt, don't you think Jabril would have been even more likely to jump to a P5? Of course he would have. So all your FBS ranting is just BS. And we aren't getting into the Mountain West.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    OK, so if were FBS, and say in MAC or Sun Belt, don't you think Jabril would have been even more likely to jump to a P5? Of course he would have. So all your FBS ranting is just BS. And we aren't getting into the Mountain West.
    not if we are a Boise State caliber program.

So what do we get for winning the fcs title 26 out of the next 30 years?

the "plateau" and "stagnation" are already here folks.

in respect to Tony & the Board, im trying to keep all FBS talk here.

are we ever going to be big time at NDSU? i'm guessing things like Jabril make it painfully obvious that we won't get there.

NDSU spends 10 years of building a program that can't grow upwards.... Jabril is the straw that broke the camel's back for us visionaries around here. we'd have to duplicate 15-0 for the rest of eternity. LOL

dammit jabril! the slap in the face of reality is here.

(thankfully Dillon Radunz isn't graduating this spring)

PLUS it'll be Jabril Cox from LSU (NDSU loses out on all the marketing/exposure for Jabrils hype before NFL draft in 2021.. argh)
    Same old shit just a different package and a different day.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

At least you have a new narrative to fit your agenda. Still doesn’t fix the real issues that keep us from an fbs move. Money, location, media market, etc. I guess we have a good football team.

SEC>Boise State.
    And 26 more titles gets us a bigger trophy case. Which is better than 26 boring bowl games

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

If you spent as much time and effort fund raising for an fbs move as you do following social media & other boards you could make it happen!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt