Page 262 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1622122522602612622632642723123627621262 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    well, if NDSU fans have $10 million to spend on frisco, send it over to NDSU instead to fund the FBS move.
    So you want every group that is going to the game to spend that money on donations to NDSU? Then who is going to travel to the FBS games/bowl games if they are spending all that money just for NDSU to have the chance to play in those games?

I'm about as pro FBS as I think one can reasonably be, but this way of looking at raising the money seems very short sighted and wayyy oversimplified
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    So you want every group that is going to the game to spend that money on donations to NDSU? Then who is going to travel to the FBS games/bowl games if they are spending all that money just for NDSU to have the chance to play in those games?

I'm about as pro FBS as I think one can reasonably be, but this way of looking at raising the money seems very short sighted and wayyy oversimplified
    it's kinda tongue and cheek. but face it. the money is out there. just need to get it
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post

I’m confused, cuz I’m in Frisco, been at every major NDSU bar, etc. and have yet to see the Amazing Lakes, even during the BFPA gathering at Twin Peaks, when Stick, Stark, and Emanuel presented. I figured Lakes was their agent and was spending and earning tons of money down here.

But, alas, he’s a no-show.

Go figure, as in, everyone else spend money, but not me from my trust fund, cuz that goes to me. Me, Me, Me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’m confused, cuz I’m in Frisco, been at every major NDSU bar, etc. and have yet to see the Amazing Lakes, even during the BFPA gathering at Twin Peaks, when Stick, Stark, and Emanuel presented. I figured Lakes was their agent and was spending and earning tons of money down here.

Go figure, as in, everyone else spend money, but not me from my trust fund, cuz that goes to me. Me, Me, Me!!

Cuz myself and quite a bit of NDSU fans are bored with frisco, we DON"T belong in the FCS and this weather in freakin Dallas is yet another reason.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

He was too busy trying to figure out where Carson Wentz was. Rumor has it he was spotted in Houston window peeping and had to be bailed out of jail.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    He was too busy trying to figure out where Carson Wentz was. Rumor has it he was spotted in Houston window peeping and had to be bailed out of jail.
    But I saw a guy in a gophers jacket on tv?

Lardsin must go!

Wentz was visiting Waldo.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Wentz was visiting Waldo.
    Wrong. He was in Houston meeting with oil executives to find a $300M on campus stadium in order to move up to the FBS.

EVERY SINGLE FACEBOOK/TWITTER post by ESPN, NCAA, ABC, College Sports was DOMINATED by

"Why the hell isnt NDSU FBS?" It was literally every other post on ESPN facebook page.

The WHole Sporting community see's it, why can't our admin?

128 - 8 8 titles.

are we really gonna "trophy chase" for next 10 years and be 250-14 and 16 titles?

Dean is close to retirement and Matt is happy to be here, neither of those 2 have any passion or incentive to move NDSU up and that's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    EVERY SINGLE FACEBOOK/TWITTER post by ESPN, NCAA, ABC, College Sports was DOMINATED by

"Why the hell isnt NDSU FBS?" It was literally every other post on ESPN facebook page.

The WHole Sporting community see's it, why can't our admin?

128 - 8 8 titles.

are we really gonna "trophy chase" for next 10 years and be 250-14 and 16 titles?

Dean is close to retirement and Matt is happy to be here, neither of those 2 have any passion or incentive to move NDSU up and that's sad.
    The translation of this lie is that many of Sammy’s social media aliases posted all over the place today.

Hail the BISON!!!