Page 253 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1532032432512522532542552633033537531253 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    The legislature and vast majority of the students do not care about your football team. This is not a new situation. End shamaturism and let them play for the people who are actually interested.
    No disagreement there that the legislature and students don't care about NDSU football. That's kind of my point.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    That’s where the conversation would start. But yes I do know this.
    No thats not where the conversation starts. Thats not how this works. Thats not how any of--------------
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    Either way, until that changes there won’t be any conversation...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    No thats not where the conversation starts. Thats not how this works. Thats not how any of--------------
    So if a school wanted to look into FBS, the conversation doesn't initially begin with that said schools administration for feasibility, plan/ways to get to FBS? Obviously the student body would have to be presented with the idea. Who initially starts the conversation?
    I'm not arguing in any way, I'm just curious.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

So if a school wanted to look into FBS, the conversation doesn't initially begin with that said schools administration for feasibility, plan/ways to get to FBS? Obviously the student body would have to be presented with the idea. Who initially starts the conversation?
    I'm not arguing in any way, I'm just curious.
    Conversation has already been had. We are happy where we are until the landscape changes. Gene Taylor President B and Matt Larson have all said that. If you have questions in this regard direct them to the powers that be. You wont get the answers you seek here.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Conversation has already been had. We are happy where we are until the landscape changes. Gene Taylor President B and Matt Larson have all said that. If you have questions in this regard direct them to the powers that be. You wont get the answers you seek here.
    I don’t remember asking for any answers on my original post. Everything I said was based off of the Oregon game outcome next year. I know what has been said and you guys are happy to remind everyone when it’s brought up. I said if we beat Oregon and and after the game the NDSU didn’t have a lightbulb moment and have a super duper secret meeting about the feasibility of an FBS move that I would be upset. I was also having fun with that comment and said that even if they didn’t have the meeting we wouldn’t know about it so it was all for not and I would just be happy with the Oregon win. Lighten up a bit please. Not everyone is serious about things that they post.

Only answer I was to seek as you say was where would that conversation start if not with the NDSU administration? You said that’s not how any of this works and I was wondering why?

Default A new and better FBS thread

I don’t remember asking for any answers on my original post. Everything I said was based off of the Oregon game outcome next year. I know what has been said and you guys are happy to remind everyone when it’s brought up. I said if we beat Oregon and and after the game the NDSU didn’t have a lightbulb moment and have a super duper secret meeting about the feasibility of an FBS move that I would be upset. I was also having fun with that comment and said that even if they didn’t have the meeting we wouldn’t know about it so it was all for not and I would just be happy with the Oregon win. Lighten up a bit please. Not everyone is serious about things that they post.

Only answer I was to seek as you say was where would that conversation start if not with the NDSU administration? You said that’s not how any of this works and I was wondering why?
    Why would you think it would be a “super secret”meeting. The same people you all are talking about have stated publicly what the current landscape/NDSU position is, and NDSU certainly didn’t keep the FCS move “secret”

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

You are seriously asking me this? After saying people need to lighten up????? Do you dont know what I was referencing?

I have stated this publicly many many times.

Dean & Matt have NEVER picked up a phone to call a Commissioner of MWC or MAC or AAC.

They have NEVER even set an email to even test the waters or Solicit an invitation or inquire about an invitation.

Period, and that's the problem.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Why would you think it would be a “super secret”meeting. The same people you all are talking about have stated publicly what the current landscape/NDSU position is, and NDSU certainly didn’t keep the FCS move “secret”

That’s just me being dumb. Other than what my feelings of NDSU actually belonging, in my mind, in the FBS if we were to win the Oregon game (on field product only with very obvious hurdles.) My whole comment was making fun of this whole thread and the month long FBS topic as of late.

I guess I don’t know what you were referencing. It doesn’t matter in the long run so no worries. Things come across wrong when reading it and can be taken the wrong way. I’m not here bicker with anyone and I hope that’s not how it was coming across and if so that wasn’t my intent.
    I am an FBS person yes but more of a (FBS Dreamer) than a move up now at all cost person but to be honest this whole FBS subject has really put a black eye on Bisonville as of late. Christ you could put the fatigue thread in there too. It’s all so depressing. One side makes comments about beating the sisters of the poor and complaining about scheduling a pud team like Towson while the other is just happy that NDSU is still great at football. There is no even ground anywhere unless it’s on a basketball thread, which seems odd.

The FBS topic has been so over played since we beat ISUR. For the most part I’m just ready for the remainder of the playoffs and recruiting season while looking at the calendar at the Sep 5 Oregon game because I do plan to be there.