Page 232 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1321822222302312322332342422823327321232 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default NDSU American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Dallas Cowboys!

Remember what I said was needed for moving up? Support (and not just at the athletic level) and money. NDSU lacks these items while the Cowboys are swimming in them.

In regards to publicly releasing a plan, why would they do that? In a State that is ran by anti-higher education people (stating this as fact and not being political), do you think it would be wise in this area to be releasing a plan that needs more money from it population? Remember what happened to Joe Chapman?

There's a reason why NDSU fans/alumni are asked to donate so much. I personally can't list by memory how times I keep donating to numerous emails and letters for separate NDSU needs, but it is a lot. I think I'm around $600-700/year, but nowhere near the big the donations NDSU is getting from much wealthier donators like CAS. NDSU needs a lot more from us fans/alumni if they can afford to do so. Unfortunately, our fanbase/alumni isn't huge, but I don't believe a good percentage donate back once they are done with school.

Big time schools in the FBS don't have these issues when it comes to getting support from their respective State and City along with their fanbase/alumni. This is a major reason why they are FBS and we are not.
    I’m not a “Big” donator—do what I can at $5-7K a year, which includes ticket prices. And I’m not wealthy by any stretch of imaginations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: NDSU American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’m not a “Big” donator—do what I can at $5-7K a year, which includes ticket prices.

Well, to me and my yearly donations, you're a big donor. I can't compete with that amount, but I try. Now, for the deep pocket guys and gals that support the Bison, they rock too.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Well, to me and my yearly donations, you're a big donor. I can't compete with that amount, but I try. Now, for the deep pocket guys and gals that support the Bison, they rock too.
    Don’t diminish nor apologize for what you do. Many here do nothing, but ask for more. Plus you represent NDSU well on social media and professionally, unlike some here.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Default NDSU American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Don’t diminish nor apologize for what you do. Many here do nothing, but ask for more. Plus you represent NDSU well on social media and professionally, unlike some here.

And I’ll add that I’m paying NDSU BACK for the awesome opportunity NDSU gave to me.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Dont slight yourself. You are helping NDSU while some who claim to be big NDSU fans give nothing. Your effort is appreciated.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Lmao is this your first time on Bisonville
    HEY OLD MAN ITS THE AD'S JOB and PRESIDENT"S JOB TO CONTACT THE CONFERENCE AND SOLICIT THEM AND PERSUADE THEM TO INVITE NDSU!!!!
    SO stop with your mamby pamby BS.. because they haven't done it! they are north dakota scared like most of you.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    No I need to feel like winning was an accomplishment and like the other team even has a chance or can keep it within 20 so all the exciting players aren't sleeping on the bench one series into the 3rd qtr.. but how much beating up on pud schools is enough for you? you really are going to go around bragging when we win 11 of 12? seriously what's the cutoff for you?
    #1 they WONT answer this, they want 25 titles in 27 years HEE HAW HOOPLE!!

#2 i am not FMFantasy or BigLakeBison or others. pretty Sure TONY has my IP Address tattooe'd on his arm to keep an eye on me
    (But there are more and more people every day in BisoNation that want NDSU to move up, the campaign is working, inforum, kfan, 1660, kvrr,wday have all discussed it in the past week)

#3 for season tickets at FB/BB we are forced to donate to Teammakers (pat simmers big idea to make them look better) so $1000+ in season tickets/donations/yearly ? thats what the average joe does i'd say

#4 When they call me I say, GO FBS, Make it Happen and I'll gladly donate more

#5 I love the ol "why dont you quit being a fan of NDSU then" that's pathetic.

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

like i said in AAC thread.

the AD and President NEED TO SOLICIT an Invite. They need to shake the hands, make the calls, email the commissioners of MWC, AAC, MAC and they HAVE NOT DONE THAT!!

so yes we need an invite, but those 2 making $200-400K/year have to be the ones doing it. we as fans have gotten the attention of those conferences, but don't mean squat if those 2 are TOO AFRAID to be aggressive salesmen!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    HEY OLD MAN ITS THE AD'S JOB and PRESIDENT"S JOB TO CONTACT THE CONFERENCE AND SOLICIT THEM AND PERSUADE THEM TO INVITE NDSU!!!!
    SO stop with your mamby pamby BS.. because they haven't done it! they are north dakota scared like most of you.
    Hmmmmmmm so after all the phone calls and solicitations the conferences say NO. NO INVITES. What next?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

THEY HAVENT CALLED . NOT 1 time they are scared. Stony Brook guy is just happy to be here and not at Stony Brook and Dean B is just holding on for 3-4 more years and retire.

THEY HAVENT SOLICITED ONCE. So stop it.

(back to ignore)

AAC would be amazing for NDSU. with this article, Pres/AD should be calling them!