Page 230 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1301802202282292302312322402803307301230 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: NDSU American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    so if the admin or teammakers have no plan then how will we ever move up- I am just gonna trust you guys wont blow the money on something else or raises for the admins? cause that's usually how this works... none of the current money being given is contributing to any more wins.. once we have the indoor practice facility will we start winning multiple titles every year?
    Nice try. Donate and prove it, or just shut your pie hole.

And tell us how Admin is blowing donated dollars. I’m listening...

You just throw bullshit out to deflect from the fact that you maybe have donated 5 bucks to the 50/50 raffle, while meanwhile trying to balance your negative balance checking Acct. I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    There won't be any FBS move... at least not a successful one without an indoor practice facility. Currently they're in need of plenty for that project. Here's where you can find more information: https://gobison.com/facilities/indoo...ce-facility/41
    OK that looks really nice but wont win us any FCS games... so is there something the admin has said that when that is built we move up? otherwise seems like a lot of money to keep the guys warm in December.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

You just throw bullshit out to deflect from the fact that you maybe have donated 5 bucks to the 50/50 raffle, while meanwhile trying to balance your negative balance checking Acct. I get it.

We have another blowhard. All talk.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

OK that looks really nice but wont win us any FCS games... so is there something the admin has said that when that is built we move up? otherwise seems like a lot of money to keep the guys warm in December.
    Why do you care about what wins FCS games? Haven't you professed your boredom with FCS many times. Building an IPF positions NDSU to have competitive facilities with G5 programs hence it's needed in order to make a successful FBS move. So get on it, help get it done, and they're one step closer to the FBS move you so desperately need.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

I like most people donate by buying tickets.. if they need more money raise the prices or entice us with other revenue streams. Do the Dallas Cowboys beg people for donations?

I like most people donate by buying tickets.. if they need more money raise the prices or entice us with other revenue streams. Do the Dallas Cowboys beg people for donations?
    Why do you buy tickets if you're so bored with the product on the field? You can deduct charitable donations from your income tax as long as they're not associated with tickets. Just give up your tickets and donate instead... save yourself some tax dollars that you can put into the "FBS fund" someday.

You should then “vote” with your money and not buy tickets. None of us would object nor even notice, including the fund raising branch of NDSU. In fact, the latter would likely approve of you doing so. Leave, and go to Dallas games. Meanwhile, we’ll be just fine without you.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

https://ev7.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...u%26evm%3Dmain

Or Give Jack a call. If youre serious. Me thinks youre not.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default NDSU American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    https://ev7.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...u%26evm%3Dmain

Or Give Jack a call. If youre serious. Me thinks youre not.
    To “him” that’s “Bucky’s son”—doesn’t even know the correct name, yet a bigwig FBS guy when it comes to what NDSU Admins should do. Lol!

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

this is Fargo there isn't much else to do.. and I love our product on the field.. I have never once said the players or team wasn't great... these other schools are so inferior is the problem hence the desire to move up.