Page 226 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1261762162242252262272282362763267261226 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: NDSU American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Sam knows I am. Just not regarding this worthless drivel.
    OK, As long as you say you are than we believe you. Go ahead and continue to talk mean and dirty, I didn't mean to cut you off. Sorry about that.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    OK, As long as you say you are than we believe you. Go ahead and continue to talk mean and dirty, I didn't mean to cut you off. Sorry about that.
    I guess I don’t care I’m not looking for friends. All I’m asking is for some common sense FBS options which is unrealistic because it doesn’t exist. But if we yell and yell and yell about it maybe it’ll happen.

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ndsu cant move up without a home. Where are the invites???????
    Im sure youve showed up uninvited to things. That's what the football team needs to do. Say its Indiana vs Northwestern in Indiana. Beat northwestern to the locker rooms and trot onto the field in place of them. Whats indiana going to do? Beat NDSU? Call for arrests? Reschedule?

Nah theyd play ndsu then and there.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    I guess I don’t care I’m not looking for friends. All I’m asking is for some common sense FBS options which is unrealistic because it doesn’t exist. But if we yell and yell and yell about it maybe it’ll happen.
    Oh c'mon now, we are all looking for friends. You seem like a cool guy that likes his Bison and annual titles. I'm more of a .500 guy, celebrate my fewer wins with twice the alcohol....

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Bump..............
    If they accepted the truth, which the facts have been explained to them many, many times over what is gettin close to being a decade now, they wouldn't keep bringing up the issue. Reality is not their friend in regards to why NDSU is FCS and not FBS. If it was all based on performance, then programs like NW Missouri and Mount Union wouldn't be DII and DIII respectively.
    Hail the BISON!!!

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oh c'mon now, we are all looking for friends. You seem like a cool guy that likes his Bison and annual titles. I'm more of a .500 guy, celebrate my fewer wins with twice the alcohol....
    Plenty of .500 FBS schools available for you then. Problem solved. Bohl and klieman are about right what you’re looking for.

as Cassidy says. PROVE YOUR MY FRIEND. hahaha

if NDSU is in New Years Day Orange Bowl. you don't think we take 25,000 to Florida in January 1? Doh'k
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    QLED only hit the market in 2013, FWIW, but I understand your point

I guess I wouldn’t call it a 'decline'. More like a reality. Let’s look at the TV ratings of the FCS playoffs this year (when the time comes) and compare those to previous years, like 2013. That would be telling. I would suggest that the trends are more reflective of changes in lifestyle as opposed to a loss of interest in Bison FB. The impression I get from watching ESPN is that the Bison brand itself is doing fine nationally.

And I'd say NDSU is doing a pretty good job of dealing with it compared to the majority of the G5

Beer in the FD is the next baby step

yes there are some trends but none of that changes the fact the football isn't competitive... the only thing that changes that is Bison move up or we start playing with 10 guys on the field..

for all the FCS forevers tell me how you plan to change that? and we always pull our stars and down the ball to end the game or the stats would look much much worse....

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    yes there are some trends but none of that changes the fact the football isn't competitive... the only thing that changes that is Bison move up or we start playing with 10 guys on the field..

for all the FCS forevers tell me how you plan to change that? and we always pull our stars and down the ball to end the game or the stats would look much much worse....
    What is going to change is the current Bison run is not going to last forever. I find the tag "FCS forevers" cute. Who has taken that position?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post

I'm not sure if I'm an "FCS Forever" or not but I'll take a crack at it:

1) Finish fundraising for and build the IPF
    2) Raise our game on men's basketball funding to at least SDSU's level if not higher
    3) Start the ball rolling with city leaders, donors, and government officials on the massive capital project it would be to give the Fargodome a major renovation or rebuild it to accommodate around 25-30K seats

Or if you prefer the short version: SEARCH FOR MORE MONEY! (copyright Spaceballs)