Page 206 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1061561962042052062072082162563067061206 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU American Athletic Conference?

So you think we would be 6-4 or 5-5? Interesting.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Yeah a 6-4/5-5 matchup in early November should get the rise of the upper midwest. There will be plenty of tickets available.
    Wow, zero clue. Keep digging man.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    Wow, zero clue. Keep digging man.
    All day. I will give Cinci this, 2 appearances in the Belk Bowl this decade. Whoa. Put us on the map there.

Get your wallets out if you wanna go. I know I'll have a lot of extra time and money on my hands if it's that garbage that you want.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    So you think we would be 6-4 or 5-5? Interesting.
    You're telling me it's not a possibility? Dohkay.

The anti- FBS at all costs group is hilarious. I remember when they said "what happens when NDSU has 3-5 losses again? there's no way we can win a champinship every year! Betcha be changin' your tune then!"

yeah, okay, lol.

New goal post every day with these guys. There are LEGITIMATE hurdles and concerns about FBS, no one is denying that. Its just hilarious that the anti-vaxers, er i meant anti-FBS'ers will come up with next. According to them, there are literally NO benefits of FBS and any FBS school who doesnt move down is insane because PLAYOFFS!

Exhausting really. There are so many things worth considering on both sides, but the level of ignorance to be Anti or even pro FBS "at all costs" is astounding.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    The anti- FBS at all costs group is hilarious. I remember when they said "what happens when NDSU has 3-5 losses again? there's no way we can win a champinship every year! Betcha be changin' your tune then!"

yeah, okay, lol.

New goal post every day with these guys. There are LEGITIMATE hurdles and concerns about FBS, no one is denying that. Its just hilarious that the anti-vaxers, er i meant anti-FBS'ers will come up with next. According to them, there are literally NO benefits of FBS and any FBS school who doesnt move down is insane because PLAYOFFS!

Exhausting really. There are so many things worth considering on both sides, but the level of ignorance to be Anti or even pro FBS "at all costs" is astounding.
    Same for FBS crowd. Exact same. Different opinions are ok and I honestly DGAF what anyone thinks of mine and obviously that's vice versa.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    You're telling me it's not a possibility? Dohkay.
    Would I rule it out completely on an odd year no but I do find it very unlikely and also shows what you expect the Bison to be like if we were ever in a conference with the Big Bad FBS teams because they are so much bigger stronger faster. I guess my expectations of what this program can do at the next level is a little different than yours.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    You could, you know, enjoy the greatest run of sustained excellence ever seen at this level of college football.

If you really need something to bitch about go watch the men's basketball team on offense for a while. They'll give you plenty of ammo there.
    Nail hit on head
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Would I rule it out completely on an odd year no but I do find it very unlikely and also shows what you expect the Bison to be like if we were ever in a conference with the Big Bad FBS teams because they are so much bigger stronger faster. I guess my expectations of what this program can do at the next level is a little different than yours.
    The good news is neither yours or my expectations mean sh*t. But I'm sure if y'all cry long enough it might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

yeah, okay, lol.

I think youre doing a bit of extrapolation to get to the ---Anti FBS at all cost fans because from what I see there is no such animal. What you have are fans that see legitimate hurdles to moving up.
    As far as the rest of your rant youre just making shit up and bouncing around..
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."