Page 205 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 1051551952032042052062072152553057051205 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: NDSU American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm not saying they're not a better team... I'm saying fans wouldn't get any more excited for New Mexico St if the Bison were in the Sun Belt than they would for South Dakota with the Bison being in the MVFC.

You and I are wired differently in that regard. I love watching my team blow out the opponent. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Bison offense completely outclass USD's defense in every aspect of the game when they both were out there.

I love blowouts too but even those aren't great since we pull all our guys and then down the ball inside the opponents 10 to end every game.. but if we dont care about the competition why dont we just schedule West Fargo and Fargo south high.. same scores minor drop in talent and we can probably sell out the visitors section at least and I can watch the neighbors kid play....

The AAC would be amazing. Playing Cinci, Houston, Memphis, SMU, UCF....but yeah that couldn't compare to the puds like WIU, USD and ISUB. Can't give up those epic games.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

NDSU to the Big 12 is inevitable. Only thing that messes it up is impatiently taking a lesser conference. It’s science.

Gene Taylor
    Chris Klieman
    Bob Bowlsby
    Bison Loaf
    ThunderStruck Makers TM Tequila
    ???
    PROFIT$$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Cincis ranked #17
    Every year.

throw out the move up question- the fbs games-trying to get ranked in the AP and putting guys in the NFL and assuming we go undefeated this year and have the best team likely the next 3 years.

Just purely based on FCS what can the bison do that would make you feel like an accomplishment? What is it you think we still have to prove at the FCS level that would raise our stature?

We already won 5 in row- would have back to back and multiple undefeated seasons- would have one real loss in the last 9 years to JMU which we kind of revenged. would be 34-1 in the playoffs, had multiple 33 game win streaks. so maybe for me its destroying JMU in playoff game? but that's about it.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Section 25. 5 rows off the end zone. You can have em if that's the junk we're shooting for. Should be epic when Cincy Bearcats come rolling into town.
    Hell yeah!!! A ranked team right off the bat!! Thanks Daycare!!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Every year.
    Judging by the coaches who have come thru there they got it going on! Dantonio Brian Kelly butch Jones Tommy tubberville and last but not least like the buckeye fickell...if that game were this Saturday at the dome it'd prolly b the biggest in bison football history (u wouldn't b giving those tickets away bud)

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Judging by the coaches who have come thru there they got it going on! Dantonio Brian Kelly butch Jones Tommy tubberville and last but not least like the buckeye fickell...if that game were this Saturday at the dome it'd prolly b the biggest in bison football history (u wouldn't b giving those tickets away bud)

He already did! Mine all Mine!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Historical powerhouse. Shooting for the stars aren't we. The blood always gets boiling when I hear about the great history of Bearcat football.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    [/B]
    He already did! Mine all Mine!!
    Yeah a 6-4/5-5 matchup in early November should get the rise of the upper midwest. There will be plenty of tickets available.