Page 172 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 721221621701711721731741822222726721172 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Some dumb people out there

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Haha perfect!

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    El Chapo has a buddy! PUMP IT UP!

Forum needs to work on the headline... NDSU is Division I except football is in the FCS subdivision. Maybe Kolpack can set them straight.

https://www.inforum.com/opinion/lett...-to-Division-I
    A pretty good insight of the naive minds of those who don't understand why NDSU isn't FBS nor the scope of how to get there. I'm not even going to get into the consequences of being a G5 team as G5 teams (looking at you MW) don't want to admit them themselves.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    El Chapo has a buddy! PUMP IT UP!

Forum needs to work on the headline... NDSU is Division I except football is in the FCS subdivision. Maybe Kolpack can set them straight.

https://www.inforum.com/opinion/lett...-to-Division-I

He almost had me until this----

Once expanded, the NCAA will seek geographical diversity beyond the coasts and the SEC/Big Ten machines.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    He almost had me until this----

Once expanded, the NCAA will seek geographical diversity beyond the coasts and the SEC/Big Ten machines.

So you didn't get to the scheduling of top 20 caliber teams every year? Someone needs to tell Matt Larsen this. Ndsu needs to play a top 20 caliber FBS team every year.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    So you didn't get to the scheduling of top 20 caliber teams every year? Someone needs to tell Matt Larsen this. Ndsu needs to play a top 20 caliber FBS team every year.
    Didnt make it that far. Still laughing on the coastal diversity thing.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I just have to stop by here every couple of weeks for a good laugh. One thread some fans are delusional and talking about FBS. Another topic is worry about how much the enrollment drop will be. I think the enrollment drop tells everyone that there is a problem with higher ed leadership at NDSU (and North Dakota). That probably would have to be looked at first.

Here we go...
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

If you were in Minneapolis and saw that fanbase.....and realize 20,000 plus more were at the lakes/stayed in fargo or western north dakota.... then you'd understand that NDSU isnt fcs... no way no how. we are big time and deserve to be up there in the top 40 of FBS PERIOD . WOW
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Boise State is gonna win the MWC easily. what is NDSU record if we had their schedule?

2019 Boise State Football Schedule

Aug. 31 Florida State Football Schedule
    at Florida State Seminoles

Sep. 6 Marshall Football Schedule
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Sep. 14 Portland State Football Schedule
    Portland State Vikings

Sep. 20 Air Force Falcons Football Schedule
    Air Force Falcons

Oct. 5 UNLV Football Schedule
    at UNLV Rebels

Oct. 12 Hawaii Football Schedule