Page 167 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 671171571651661671681691772172676671167 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    that would be quite the jump in the last 5 years. count me as jealous as hell if that happens.
    We all would be.
    College of Business Alumnus

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Wait for it, I can hear it now.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    thats cuz its mike mcfoolys info, totally made up. he has zero idea about anything in life.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I have it on good authority FCS power Colgate will be replacing UConn, not JMU.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So with UConn leaving, some of the latest rumors floating around is that to get BYU to the American, the AAC might have to grab a couple front range schools to bring with them. If that happens, it could be the opening we need to make the move to the MWC with Montana. I know some here hate FBS, but let's face it. As awesome as Frisco has been and winning championships never gets old, most of our peers have moved onto FBS. It's like the early 90's in D2 all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    So with UConn leaving, some of the latest rumors floating around is that to get BYU to the American, the AAC might have to grab a couple front range schools to bring with them. If that happens, it could be the opening we need to make the move to the MWC with Montana. I know some here hate FBS, but let's face it. As awesome as Frisco has been and winning championships never gets old, most of our peers have moved onto FBS. It's like the early 90's in D2 all over again.
    I don't know anyone that hates FBS. It is a disagreement over the feasibility of making the move. I won't rehash all of the arguments as everyone is familiar with them ad nauseam. I am assuming the AD and President are aware of them as well.
    Paul Fix

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    The MWC is the wrong direction for our recruiting footprint as well. It's easier to recruit when we play in the area the athletes are from. That's not to say we can't be successful in the MWC. It will just be a lot harder than say the MAC.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

keith brake with a ndsu fbs article that was alot of hot air. this guy should be able to quote a ndsu admin or at least interview 1 or 2. Not 1 journalist has put the ndsu admin feet to the fire with legit probing questions about FBS.

I just feel like we are wasting some amazing years and financially viable years...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I actually thought it was pretty good is night as to why it makes no sense for NDSU to move up now or really anytime soon unless alignments change. But that's most likely why you didn't like it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk