Page 149 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 49991391471481491501511591992496491149 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Here we go, off to the Big 12! It's a jubilee year!!
    Im In. Call them Dean & MATT!! (they wont even call mountain west)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Here we go, off to the Big 12! It's a jubilee year!!
    It not a jubilee unless AC/DC plays the west lot.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"I would say that we are looking for members that will grow over time as we grow," Bowlsby said...

That sounds like a direct request for NDSU. That said, we may as well apply.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

10 schools that could join the Big 12.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...a9I&OCID=HPDHP

If Colorado State gets invited to the Big XII, do you foresee the Mountain West wanting to expand by inviting the Montana schools, or are they too much of a step down?

If UCLA and BYU join the Big XII, which is the more likely situation I see happening, how do you think the PAC12 will expand?

I really don't think the BigXII wants to go with a directional Florida school or a city-name school like Cincinnati, Houston or Memphis. It would almost seem preferable to have like Colorado State and Wyoming join at that point, just because the schools are more in line research and land grant wise and could be travel partners.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    If Colorado State gets invited to the Big XII, do you foresee the Mountain West wanting to expand by inviting the Montana schools, or are they too much of a step down?

If UCLA and BYU join the Big XII, which is the more likely situation I see happening, how do you think the PAC12 will expand?

I really don't think the BigXII wants to go with a directional Florida school or a city-name school like Cincinnati, Houston or Memphis. It would almost seem preferable to have like Colorado State and Wyoming join at that point, just because the schools are more in line research and land grant wise and could be travel partners.
    there isnt a snowballs chance in hell UCLA leaves the PAC-12...no way
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Yeah, zero percent chance. Big 12 is a step down for.... Well.... The other P5 schools.

I'd guess he has confused UCLA with Cincinnati.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Yeah, zero percent chance. Big 12 is a step down for.... Well.... The other P5 schools.

I'd guess he has confused UCLA with Cincinnati.
    Thanks for the out, but no, I said what I meant. I got the idea from this, which is probably pretty far fetched: http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ms-join-big-12

I can't believe we are going on 6 straight titles and 10 years of complete domination of the watered down fcs AND OUR PRESIDENT & AD won't even make an attempt to solicit the mountain west or big 12 or Mac. It's actually embarrassing, I travel a lot and EVERY FAN that I run into says "my god NDSU could be a huge name at FBS!" I totally agree, we are selling ourselves short and the small town North Dakotan in us is holding us down.... Its like a High school team staying the class below to trophy chase
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    That and with it the Big 12 would stretch from West Virginia to California. Yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded