Page 144 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 44941341421431441451461541942446441144 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 13491

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Been living in the Twin Cities since 'SU graduation. It would be great to see a green and gold invasion (again!) to the ridiculous purple dome for the RIGHT reason and the RIGHT team.

Guy at the tailgate at the last meeting at the Bank "graciously" offered me a Bison burger which I of course declined. He had no rodent pate.

Annual border battle would be awesome. I'm IN !!!!
    Why the hell would you turn down a Byeson burger? They are basically hamburgers but better
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Why the hell would you turn down a Byeson burger? They are basically hamburgers but better
    Strictly contextual. I will eat Bison every day and twice on Sunday - but not when a twitt from Gopherville is trying to get my goat. It was very likely beef anyway.

Hey I'm just the messenger. Refer questions to el chapo.

IMO, it can't hurt to make a public announcement IF the school is interested. Maybe it could though idk
    Making a public announcement has two immediate impacts.

First of all, it invites the powers in Bismarck to crawl up the ass of the Administration with the intent to scrutinize and deny any extra funding the University might ask for. For ANYTHING. The reasoning? If you are that flush with cash, don't come knocking on our door.

The second effect is to further destabilize the Summit. Sort of like burning the lifeboats.

So yeah, a public announcement could hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Making a public announcement has two immediate impacts.

First of all, it invites the powers in Bismarck to crawl up the ass of the Administration with the intent to scrutinize and deny any extra funding the University might ask for. For ANYTHING. The reasoning? If you are that flush with cash, don't come knocking on our door.

The second effect is to further destabilize the Summit. Sort of like burning the lifeboats.

So yeah, a public announcement could hurt.
    So the state will suddenly take money away from the school if it days we are open to a potential move?

I don't buy it. Take off the tin foil hat

So posters are channeling someone else now?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

IMO, it can't hurt to make a public announcement IF the school is interested. Maybe it could though idk
    So now your lakes bitch?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

So the state will suddenly take money away from the school if it days we are open to a potential move?

I don't buy it. Take off the tin foil hat
    I know you're young and idealistic. Apparently you don't understand politics and money.

Sending a signal that we have tens of millions of dollars to direct toward a move will definitely result in even chillier responses to funding requests.

In case you missed it, we are in the process of mending some broken relationships in Bismarck. You also might consider the economic news. I thought you studied business.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So now your lakes bitch?
    Already got my tramp stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    I know you're young and idealistic. Apparently you don't understand politics and money.

Sending a signal that we have tens of millions of dollars to direct toward a move will definitely result in even chillier responses to funding requests.

In case you missed it, we are in the process of mending some broken relationships in Bismarck. You also might consider the economic news. I thought you studied business.
    Well from what I hear from people on the forums... NDSU couldn't possibly get shafted any worse than they already do so seems like a no lose situation.

NDSU already gets screwed by the State who cares

NDSU needs to SOLICIT the Mountain West. Dean/Matt needs to take 4-5 people out there (Burgum, Hoeven, Scheels, Sanford) and Pop in a 10 minute video of our gamedays, our gametime atmosphere, our talent in ALL sports.

CMON people... this is the TIME! it is NOW!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

So lakes needs a messenger boy now? Why the hell can't he do it?