Page 137 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 37871271351361371381391471872376371137 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

For some reason, 18 seems like the magic number.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    So 3 months since our 4th straight title and NDSU admin. Can't even get NDSU a mention at a conference meeting? Or a site visit? Cmon dudes FBS is needed we are at the pinnacle time to move up. What do some of you want 23 straight titles?
    its scary. only going to get scarier. and spare me the 100 dollars my team makers requirement endowment would be part of the solution bullshit some of you are going to spew.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    its scary. only going to get scarier. and spare me the 100 dollars my team makers requirement endowment would be part of the solution bullshit some of you are going to spew.
    Since you cant afford a Hondo we would be wasting out time asking for more.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Where's the feasibility study??

Oh that's right. We don't need 1 because everyone on the planet outside of the (ndsu admin/select ndsu small timey fans) KNOWS that NDSU SHOULD BE FBS! !

WE ARE THAT GOOD PEOPLE. LET'S GO ALREADY. ASK THESE OFFICIALS TO GET OUT THERE AND SELL THIS TO A CONFERENCE ALREADY
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

My god people.... You are a teammaker thank you
    Some have no ties to your school other then sports and find what they feel are better places to donate.... If it's church or their own checkbook what's it matter to you
    And ps being able to be a teammaker for a hondo is absolutely absurd let's start the pbs telethon with large she has promises $8.25 a month awesome job marge

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    My god people.... You are a teammaker thank you
    Some have no ties to your school other then sports and find what they feel are better places to donate.... If it's church or their own checkbook what's it matter to you
    And ps being able to be a teammaker for a hondo is absolutely absurd let's start the pbs telethon with large she has promises $8.25 a month awesome job marge
    The point is that the two pimping the FBS move (and its ramifications...good or bad) are not even teammakers. They are too cheap to even put in a hondo, much less a better donation. Sure, Longhorn is trollin'...and he is married...so maybe he doesn't have access to that kind of money anymore. Come to think about it, maybe that is Chapo's problem too. Maybe we should be hitting their wives up for the money...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    The point is that the two pimping the FBS move (and its ramifications...good or bad) are not even teammakers. They are too cheap to even put in a hondo, much less a better donation. Sure, Longhorn is trollin'...and he is married...so maybe he doesn't have access to that kind of money anymore. Come to think about it, maybe that is Chapo's problem too. Maybe we should be hitting their wives up for the money...

Exactly!!!!!!!!!

One thing they never mention. They have never told us which conference from the FBS has invited us (per NCAA rules) and shown us the facts we turned them down. If those two events were to have actually happened I would say they would actually have a reason to bitch.

As it sits they are like two guys trying to get in a whore house with raging hard ons and no money. Then bitch cause they cant get laid.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Exactly!!!!!!!!!

One thing they never mention. They have never told us which conference from the FBS has invited us (per NCAA rules) and shown us the facts we turned them down. If those two events were to have actually happened I would say they would actually have a reason to bitch.

As it sits they are like two guys trying to get in a whore house with raging hard ons and no money. Then bitch cause they cant get laid.
    Now don't get me wrong...I'm enjoying the back and forth...but I'm not real serious on this subject. I've enjoyed talking over this subject out at tailgating with Chapo. And there is no point in having an adult conversation with Longhorn...

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The best analogies are always drawn from personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMothers View Post
    The best analogies are always drawn from personal experience.
    You never told me this story about you and PL. Thank you for that.