Page 132 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 32821221301311321331341421822326321132 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    GT? oh the guy that moved up? Yea good move for him.

Lol at you coming back and requoting this at 2 in the morning
    Is that a literal or figurative "Lol?"
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Is that a literal or figurative "Lol?"
    Literal. I laughed at the fact that he let it stew then came back with that

It's quite amusing that it seems that the only people who insist on this are the 30k millionaires.

Of course, they aren't worried about at least doubling all the coaching salaries, adding dozens of new scholarships and building a new stadium. Because they're only concerned with the look, not the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    It's quite amusing that it seems that the only people who insist on this are the 30k millionaires.

Of course, they aren't worried about at least doubling all the coaching salaries, adding dozens of new scholarships and building a new stadium. Because they're only concerned with the look, not the cost.
    I am a bit curious as to their current Teammaker donations...as in if they aren't even Teammakers at the moment...that's just sad*. If they are current Teammakers, how much more are they willing to up their donations.

*I use "sad" because harsher language doesn't seem to facilitate respectful conversation.**
    **Literally.***
    ***As in RTO is literally an a-hole.****
    ****That is respectful. I didn't post that until after I left his house.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I am a bit curious as to their current Teammaker donations...as in if they aren't even Teammakers at the moment...that's just sad*. If they are current Teammakers, how much more are they willing to up their donations.

*I use "sad" because harsher language doesn't seem to facilitate respectful conversation.**
    **Literally.***
    ***As in RTO is literally an a-hole.****
    ****That is respectful. I didn't post that until after I left his house.
    Well according to Lake's neg rep of me, he wants me to think he makes about 5 times what I said so he surely could fork over a lot.

Why does bison 4 life post every private message I send him. What a man he is to do that. Just pathetic.

Yea when pat simmers leaves and ndsu goes fbs I'll donate to teammakers.
    Until then I'll spend THOUSANDS on ndsu in other ways of support thank you very much
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

The obstacles you mention are indeed real, but I don't think insurmountable. If the FBS games dry up and we find ourselves playing D2 teams to fill out the schedule, then I think it will be time to take a serious, hard look at moving up.

As mentioned by you, PL, and others before, without an invite we are not going anywhere, however maybe the time is now to start laying the groundwork for the move so as to be ready when an invite should come our way. I really haven't seen or heard anything to show that a move to FBS has been a serious consideration by officials at NDSU. Gene Taylor mentioning it to the WAC/MWC 5 years ago doesn't count as actively looking. If they aren't seriously looking, an invite will never come our way.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    The obstacles you mention are indeed real, but I don't think insurmountable. If the FBS games dry up and we find ourselves playing D2 teams to fill out the schedule, then I think it will be time to take a serious, hard look at moving up.

As mentioned by you, PL, and others before, without an invite we are not going anywhere, however maybe the time is now to start laying the groundwork for the move so as to be ready when an invite should come our way. I really haven't seen or heard anything to show that a move to FBS has been a serious consideration by officials at NDSU. Gene Taylor mentioning it to the WAC/MWC 5 years ago doesn't count as actively looking. If they aren't seriously looking, an invite will never come our way.
    I need only point to the SHAC to illustrate the funding hurdle.

I need only point to the SHAC to illustrate the funding hurdle.
    Am I correct in thinking that NDSU still doesn't have all of the SHAC money?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Am I correct in thinking that NDSU still doesn't have all of the SHAC money?
    NDSU does, NDSU foundation does not.