Page 1195 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 19569510951145118511931194119511961197120512451295 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,950 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I'm down with MWC he followed me here from the MWC boards. it's all good, we are going to be in that Conference we might as well start engaging with their fanbases..

Wyo fans dont like us
    Boise Fans like us
    Colo State fans love us
    Fresno fans hate us LOL
    If you endorse him, it pretty much seals the deal

But back to that article ... UND must be pretty worried about NDSU leaving to go with a headline like that, IMO

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    If you endorse him, it pretty much seals the deal

But back to that article ... UND must be pretty worried about NDSU leaving to go with a headline like that, IMO
    chapo is goofy but he is a piker compared to tenbobnote..That guy was the reason I dropped by..He hates the MW and all the member schools and fans with every fiber of his or her being. But he did want the conference to invite NDSU. He is complex

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    chapo is goofy but he is a piker compared to tenbobnote..That guy was the reason I dropped by..He hates the MW and all the member schools and fans with every fiber of his or her being. But he did want the conference to invite NDSU. He is complex
    Awesome, so we have Chapo to thank for all the trolling and shade you keep throwing our way on MWC membership.

Looks like a troll to me bros
    I will say… it is an odd handle to pick for someone who actually cares to represent themselves and their opinions with sincerity.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Sounds like the Arizona BoR meeting discussed Arizona’s desire to leave the PAC. They also told Arizona State that they didn’t want to see the schools get split up. How adorable. Arizona State gonna follow big brother out the door this week.

People around Utah on Twitter saying the school is leaning towards the B12. Probably about 2 seconds after the Zonas leave.

It’s the safe move to get out while you can. That’s why any school with half a ticket is going to jump on the train out of the station. Oregon State and Wash State (and maybe Cal/Stan) will have the MW and AAC to backfill. I’m hoping four from each.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

The latest rumor is if only Wazzu and Oregon State are left they will dissolve the Pac and come to the MW. The Mountain West will also look to add SMU and Tulane for a 16 school conference..Just a rumor but my favorite one yet..

My North Dakota Math tells me there is a bad way to look at all the latest news…

Sam Herder
    @SamHerderFCS
    ·7h

Goodness

Reports say Arizona, Arizona State, and Utah are considering following Colorado to the Big 12

Now Big Ten has begun exploratory discussions to add Oregon, Washington, Cal, and Stanford

Oregon State, Washington State could be Mountain West bound
    https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-big...173934989.html

…Mountain West can patiently wait, add Washington State & Oregon State afterwards and not look towards FCS for reinforcements…or even perhaps use the PAC 12 name if everyone else leaves

edit: I see MWC already posted such a bad case scenario

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    My North Dakota Pessimism tells me there is a bad way to look at all the latest news…
    fyp bruin
    I'll believe it when I see it

fyp bruin
    I'll believe it when I see it
    For some weird reason, this latest one seems more plausible than anything I’ve heard so far…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    For some weird reason, this latest one seems more plausible than anything I’ve heard so far…
    Big win for Gloria if it happens
    But I have trouble believing PAC admin could be so inept as to let it

... and she'll STILL need central time zone games, whatever happens (Go Bison)

If you guys are right, what would be happening before our eyes is the longitudinalization of "power" CFB, and at the end of the day this would all be driven by time zones and the rotation of the earth ... crazy

I was hoping this crap would go away for the season, but that doesn't appear to be the case