Page 1167 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 16766710671117115711651166116711681169117712171267 ... LastLast
Results 11,661 to 11,670 of 13493

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Oh < bleeping > my ...

https://twitter.com/Sidelines_SN/sta...nbxOSQ26s%3D19

The UAC's plans to elevate themselves to the FBS is an unprecedented move in CFB with only the CAA briefly entertaining the idea nearly 2 decades ago. Should the NCAA veto an entire conference's promotion, the obvious solution would be 10 separate invitations to CUSA. Rounding out CUSA at 20 teams would provide depth & stability & more importantly key regional rivalries.

East: Liberty, EKU, WKU, MTSU, APSU, KSU, FIU, UNA, Jax St, UCA
    West: La Tech, SFA, SH, TSU, UTRGV, UTEP, ACU, NMSU, UTU, SUU

If the UAC (ASUN + WAC) is getting FBS invites from CUSA that's basically my "North Division" concept* for CUSA, except they went southwest and not to the MVFC/BSC.

And this is announced before the new $5M entry fee to FBS is finalized. I wonder if CUSA is getting 'something' for the invites while NCAA admission is still cheap.

*the idea was to create stability for CUSA by adding members, a north division

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    If true, stick a fork in the FCS, its dead as we know it.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I identify as FBS
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I identify as James Bond

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If the UAC (ASUN + WAC) is getting FBS invites from CUSA that's basically my "North Division" concept* for CUSA, except they went southwest and not to the MVFC/BSC.

And this is announced before the new $5M entry fee to FBS is finalized. I wonder if CUSA is getting 'something' for the invites while NCAA admission is still cheap.

*the idea was to create stability for CUSA by adding members, a north division
    Wouldn't be shocking. These are all the schools that have been on CUSA short list for a while. Tarleton, SFA, UCA, etc. It is SHSU wet dream to play all the texas FCS schools again, just labeled FBS. It will be the Southland all over again. Total joke.

Some poster named Mags has been busy making a lot of 'friends' for you over on the MW board.

Geez. Not sure what to think about that

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    Some poster named Mags has been busy making a lot of 'friends' for you over on the MW board.
    Weird, I don’t recall that particular Lakes monicker…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Geez. Not sure what to think about that
    The more I learn about the website that tweeted that the less credence I give to it.
    But if ever a group were to pull a stunt like that ... yeah, it'd be C-USA and/or UAC.