Page 1162 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 16266210621112115211601161116211631164117212121262 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,620 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I cannot comment intelligently on that particular topic so I’ll take your word for it. I would wager that it doesn’t bother your average moviegoer…
    Touche Heffray. Point is that as far as top westerns go....correctness in gear, demeanor, day to day activity it does not match say "Comes A Horseman".
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Back on topic:

ASU just officially announced as joining the NCHC. Why's that matter?
    ASU was just christened to the AAU; some were speculating ASU to the B1G.
    That seems unlikely now; why would ASU join NCHC (pay entrance and exit) if they were going B1G (has hockey) soon.

ASU to BXII (PAC chaos scenario: 4 here, 4 there, 2 somewhere else) or "PAC survives" are the more likely outcomes based on this.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Back on topic:

ASU just officially announced as joining the NCHC. Why's that matter?
    ASU was just christened to the AAU; some were speculating ASU to the B1G.
    That seems unlikely now; why would ASU join NCHC (pay entrance and exit) if they were going B1G (has hockey) soon.

ASU to BXII (PAC chaos scenario: 4 here, 4 there, 2 somewhere else) or "PAC survives" are the more likely outcomes based on this.
    Not sure I've seen anything on ASU to B1G in football, hoops etc. Don't know if they ever fit into that "academic mold" everyone talks about. They can join the best conference for hockey and stay put in the Pac 12 for the time being.

SDSU/MWC is a mess at this point. Where's the path for NDSU to the MWC at the moment? Guess they better start looking south and east.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Not sure I've seen anything on ASU to B1G in football, hoops etc. Don't know if they ever fit into that "academic mold" everyone talks about. They can join the best conference for hockey and stay put in the Pac 12 for the time being.

SDSU/MWC is a mess at this point. Where's the path for NDSU to the MWC at the moment? Guess they better start looking south and east.
    It was speculated in other forums based on ASU reaching AAU status. Plucking ASU would all but dagger the PAC.

Isn't the B1G the best hockey conference?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Isn't the B1G the best hockey conference?
    Why yes, in my opinion as a Gopher hockey fan, it certainly is.

Why yes, in my opinion as a Gopher hockey fan, it certainly is.
    No B1G titles. So close, yet so far. At least my guys beat The Q in the game that matters (2016).

No B1G titles. So close, yet so far. At least my guys beat The Q in the game that matters (2016).
    It's still a fresh wound.

I have a hard time taking any sport seriously whose team to beat is Quinnapiac.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I have a hard time taking any sport seriously whose team to beat is Quinnapiac.
    or non scholly D3 Union... oh wait they won a title too! haha idiot sport.

NDSU could still partner with UTEP and slip into the MWC.

But if SDSU stays and the MWC needs a breather, that puts the AAC right back in our sights. They could even do a Football Only invite as well. But I still say MOVE ALL SPORTS.

when does the $5000 to $5 million FBS franchise fee start?? we should probably get in NOW b4 that hits somehow someway.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?