Page 112 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 12621021101111121131141221622126121112 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    So you already have us in MAC then getting MWC bid already? You are moving faster than me, bravo welcome aboard the pro FBS crowd!
    I've always been pro FBS. But I want to make sure the school does their due diligence first and not leave the program screwed like others that have moved up.

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    If its on national TV...sure why not. I mean could you imagine a nationally ranked team comin to Fargo? that'd be fun. We thought it was cool when NDSU was receiving votes for the AP poll. Wouldn't you want the opportunity to keep that going?

I just dont understand it.
    You really get a stiffy over the pud knocker going against the system by voting for us. ReallY But hey Im with you guys!!!! start working the phones and make this happen----NOW!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Do you think 30,000 fans would attend an outdoor Bison game at the new El Chapo field on a Wednesday night with temperatures in the teens?
    The answer to that question is: Hell and No
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    Bowling Green vs Kent St.: 8417 fans watched the Falcons clinch a berth to the MAC Championship game

Same Bowling Green team went to Akron who has a 5 year old stadium that seats 30k and only 10k showed up.

Northern Illinois on their Senior day had a whopping 8400 fans show up to watch one of the winningest programs in all of college football the last 4-5 years.

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch
    13000 saw EWU beat Deleware

Is that a tarp?

there was probably 5,000 total. and the two bands took up a section each. Why the hell does Frisco cross their fingers now hoping NDSU makes it? How funny is that? NDSU deserves more/better

13000 saw EWU beat Deleware

Is that a tarp?

there was probably 5,000 total. and the two bands took up a section each. Why the hell does Frisco cross their fingers now hoping NDSU makes it? How funny is that? NDSU deserves more/better
    Get on it!!! Make it happen!!!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You really get a stiffy over the pud knocker going against the system by voting for us. ReallY But hey Im with you guys!!!! start working the phones and make this happen----NOW!!!!!!
    I have no idea what you just typed. put the bottle down

Get on it!!! Make it happen!!!!!!!!
    do I get paid? I've had IRL convo's with lakes about this. his contacts know what needs to be done. hopefully they're doing the dirty work so it all pays off later

I have no idea what you just typed. put the bottle down
    You were talking about the votes we got right? Are you that uninformed that you dont know why he voted that way?It was posted on BV.
    But hey I know you got bigger fish to fry on making the moves to get us in the SEC so I will give you a pass. If you need funding for the gray dog let me know I can hook you up with a ticket.

do I get paid? I've had IRL convo's with lakes about this. his contacts know what needs to be done. hopefully they're doing the dirty work so it all pays off later
    I am sure you guys influence will go far!!! May be TM will create positions for you two so you can guide us through the many pitfalls ahead. Lord knows we could use your twos expertise in this move.

I am sure you guys influence will go far!!! May be TM will create positions for you two so you can guide us through the many pitfalls ahead. Lord knows we could use your twos expertise in this move.
    hahhaha. Good one pat.