Page 101 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    And you are evading the point. You did not read the quote nor did you or the quote get the facts right. Lakes, you need to learn that there is no respect for a person who makes crap up. Please stop making an ass out of yourself and out of NDSU. In the news business, they call this checking your facts. Throwing chit against the wall and hoping it sticks is the trait of a poor salesman.

Once a dumbass always a dumbass!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Speaking of dumbasses, Justin Conzemius... amirite?!? He was on the power trip this morning talking about the gophers. He was asked if 4 teams was enough for the playoff system, and he said that 8 would be a better number. Sixteen would be too many because it would be to many games because they play 12 games and the FCS can get away with it because they only play a 10 game schedule

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    And you are evading the point. You did not read the quote nor did you or the quote get the facts right. Lakes, you need to learn that there is no respect for a person who makes crap up. Please stop making an ass out of yourself and out of NDSU. In the news business, they call this checking your facts. Throwing chit against the wall and hoping it sticks is the trait of a poor salesman.

I quoted a message board. Those weren't my words , sorry we can't help you with that.

I was showing you small timers that even MAC fans think we would win their conference consistently. Heck most analysts think we'd be just fine in FBS

Of course Klieman would goto Toledo or Bowling Green for $600k/year
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I quoted a message board. Those weren't my words , sorry we can't help you with that.

I was showing you small timers that even MAC fans think we would win their conference consistently.

His point remains 100% valid. The fact that you still don't understand it says volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I don't think that either of those two programs would advance his career. The pay might be a little higher but I can't imagine it would be much of a difference.
    Could be underestimating the $ diff. but I'm too lazy to look it up.
    Wow. Had no idea coaches in that league made that much.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Wow. Had no idea coaches in that league made that much.
    That's why programs move up. All the executives right on up to the University President get paid. The programs and the athletes don't get anything out of the deal and the product isn't any better for the fans but management makes out like kings.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

I was showing you small timers that even MAC fans think we would win their conference consistently. Heck most analysts think we'd be just fine in FBS

Buttfrisco

Buttanotherconferenceyou'dgetboredindefeatingevery oneeasily
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Buttanotherconferenceyou'dgetboredindefeatingevery oneeasily
    Buttkindalikenowceptbetteropponents?

And you wonder why you're "attacked". This, along with constantly telling people to shut up might be among the dozens of reasons why