Page 70 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172801201705701070 ... LastLast

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    uNdNorthern bison. A) i seldom swear in neg reps.
    B) I never threaten in neg reps like most all of you have done to me.
    C) its a neg rep, big deal like it matters in life, haha.

D) FBS or BUST. its time to ramp up the pressure.
    That's funny. You should have added that you NEVER tell the truth (there are a couple lies above). You must think neg rep matters because of how you use them all the time (I'll give you a hint, it doesn't matter). You used two or three Fbombs in one of your recent negs just because I told you to drop the story you were trying to twist.

dude just go away, things were better here when you werent trolling.

NDSU COULD PLAY IN MINNEAPOLIS ONCE A YEAR LIKE GEORGIA SOUTHERN should DO IN ATLANTA!

http://www.underdogdynasty.com/2014/...a-every-season
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

dude just go away, things were better here when you werent trolling.

NDSU COULD PLAY IN MINNEAPOLIS ONCE A YEAR LIKE GEORGIA SOUTHERN should DO IN ATLANTA!

http://www.underdogdynasty.com/2014/...a-every-season
    Things were better here when you were banned. I've been here since 2005. Been a Team Maker for over 20 years. You?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Things were better here when you were banned. I've been here since 2005. Been a Team Maker for over 20 years. You?
    Now I'm really confused. Do I pos-rep Northern because I like/agree with his post, or do I neg-rep him to get his attention that I like and agree with his post. Or do I just go away because things will get better when I'm not trolling? If KS hadn't fallen off the face of the earth maybe he could help. Or Izzy*. Crap*

* used simultaneously, TWSS

Quote Originally Posted by Herd80 View Post
    Now I'm really confused. Do I pos-rep Northern because I like/agree with his post, or do I neg-rep him to get his attention that I like and agree with his post. Or do I just go away because things will get better when I'm not trolling? If KS hadn't fallen off the face of the earth maybe he could help. Or Izzy*. Crap*

* used simultaneously, TWSS
    OK then. We neg rep KS and Izzy because. We neg rep Northern to show our support. And we pos rep Longhorn because we just can not bring ourselves to pos rep chapo. But do I neg rep you to acknowledge your fine perspective on this topic? Or should I neg rep EZ, the king of neg rep instead.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Strongman View Post
    You mean like currently in men's basketball??????????

If the standard to be in Division I is that we need to win national titles, then seriously why did NDSU move up???????????????????? Will we ever win a national title in basketball, wrestling, track, softball, baseball, soccer, etc.?

Per your criteria, 80% of the teams in the Big 5 conferences should move down to FCS because they have NO CHANCE TO EVER WIN A NATIONAL TITLE.
    I think the fanbases between football and basketball are significantly different. In my opinion, NDSU football fans are interested in contending for titles. Before the playoff run we were falling short of the goal of selling 10,000 season tickets.

As for basketball, even last year when we were contending for a title, how good was attendance? The 2009 club, the first NCAA tourney team, had the 3rd highest season (at least until last year), trailing two D2 years.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    OK then. We neg rep KS and Izzy because. We neg rep Northern to show our support. And we pos rep Longhorn because we just can not bring ourselves to pos rep chapo. But do I neg rep you to acknowledge your fine perspective on this topic? Or should I neg rep EZ, the king of neg rep instead.
    Both

Wait, I did that wrong didn't I?

NDSU basketball need to capitalize on the big dance win. (something that they didnt do after 2009...)
    When that happens it'll help, plus the new SHAC will fill up every night.

going FBS would help the basketball program tremendously!

NDSU basketball need to capitalize on the big dance win. (something that they didnt do after 2009...)
    When that happens it'll help, plus the new SHAC will fill up every night.

going FBS would help the basketball program tremendously!
    Well double-crap, the confusion is even worse now. Did we win in 2009 and therefore failed to capitalize on it, or if we were now FBS we would have in reality won in 2009 and ultimately been capitalized and helped basketball? I was there, I thought we lost. What am I missing. Shit, I'm just going to go neg rep a bunch of people. 'Specially TAB and BBR. Answer Guy too. Loosers

herd80 those guys deserve it, good choice.