Page 917 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 4178178679079159169179189199279671017 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,170 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You said they werent talking to anyone?
    Matt Larson & group aren't. that's the problem

furthermore DONT ANY OF YOU OR NDSU ADMIN REALIZE THAT IN 2024 1 GROUP OF 5 TEAM WILL BE IN THE EXPANDED CFP??

wouldn't you want that to be NDSU???
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Matt Larson & group aren't. that's the problem

furthermore DONT ANY OF YOU OR NDSU ADMIN REALIZE THAT IN 2024 1 GROUP OF 5 TEAM WILL BE IN THE EXPANDED CFP??

wouldn't you want that to be NDSU???
    Then who is?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

The coaches.
    Entz & Roehl want FBS.
    The former players in NFL
    The former coaches Klieman who Keeler knows
    The Fanbase & Rest of College Footba fans that Keeler sees

The coaches.
    Entz & Roehl want FBS.
    The former players in NFL
    The former coaches Klieman who Keeler knows
    The Fanbase & Rest of College Footba fans that Keeler sees
    Dude read the post ""I know talking to the guys at North Dakota State, they're trying to get in" the Mountain West." None of your examples move that needle.
    The post says "Trying to get in" Not wishing or wanting to get in which would entail your examples.

And you say its happening. But then you say it isnt. Make up your mind.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

you asked me who is talking about it. I.E. who would Sam Keeler see/Hear "TALKING" about NDSU going to MWC.
    and I told you.

listen bottom line is NDSU needs be to FBS by 2024 and the Playoff Expansion with the 1 GUARANTEED G5 SPOT"

Period. End of Story

you asked me who is talking about it. I.E. who would Sam Keeler see/Hear "TALKING" about NDSU going to MWC.
    and I told you.

listen bottom line is NDSU needs be to FBS by 2024 and the Playoff Expansion with the 1 GUARANTEED G5 SPOT"

Period. End of Story
    You back up any further youre going to run in to a general.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    There's gotta be some merit there. At this point if we want to go FBS it looks like CUSA is the starting point for football only. The conference looks a little more stable than last winter. Maybe grab another northern program to help with travel? SDSU/USD/or Northern Colorado.
    Oh man. I would be so excited for this (from a fan standpoint), especially is SDSU came with and it opened a door to turn CUSA into a Northern-focused league that could add UND, USD, UM and MSU down the road.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Listened to the Keeler interview directly to get context.
    He was clearly speculating and all over the map with his statements.

Couldn't even spit out MWC at first, was talking about "that conference near them"
    It was like he was reading message board rumors.

He's basically theorizing that the G5 will be split from the P5 and will have it's own playoff that replaces FCS.
    Can't see that happening now. It's like he is still operating off last year's rumors. That whole bit was a bunch of nothing.

I interpret McFeeley's story as a flat out denial by Matt Larsen that he's even making an effort to get us into the MW. I guess that requires effort, and Larsen sure as hell has none. Specifically said NDSU isn't even lobbying to get in.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I interpret McFeeley's story as a flat out denial by Matt Larsen that he's even making an effort to get us into the MW. I guess that requires effort, and Larsen sure as hell has none. Specifically said NDSU isn't even lobbying to get in.
    If Matt L. and NDSU leadership is in fact not lobbying for an FBS conference invite, then very little about our athletic department structure and budget makes sense. I really hope that this is just not wanting to share details publicly.