Page 907 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 4078078578979059069079089099179571007 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,070 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Why does anyone take lakes seriously?
    They do??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakes is at least better than the asshats from un_ They don't even have a dog in this fight. It's basically the same bullshit they said when we wanted to move up to FCS and they didn't.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Lakes is at least better than the asshats from un_ They don't even have a dog in this fight. It's basically the same bullshit they said when we wanted to move up to FCS and they didn't.
    I.m throwing out anything to make this work. more than you can day for our Admin Prez Stony brooky
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I.m throwing out anything to make this work. more than you can day for our Admin Prez Stony brooky
    Were the MW to invite you for all sports, I believe you would get a full share of the revenue from day 1. I don't think the conference would put you on the hook for an entrance fee either. If you were invited for football only that would change the conversation. Otherwise, I don't think you would have to negotiate a reduced deal for your membership.

While the extra travel expenses are a concern, they wouldn't be all that onerous for the current MW schools. A trip to Fargo for football games would not happen every year. Basketball would come to town once a season. The non revenue sports budgets would be effected but manageable.

You guys, on the other hand, would have to take long trips for every road game in every sport to every other MW member all season long. That is a massive investment in time and money..

To be sure, getting a 4 million dollar a year bump from the tv deal will help immensely. Unfortunately for all of us, if and when SDSU and likely one other large market school leaves the MW tv deals will probably drop significantly.

None of the decisions going forward will be easy for anybody outside of P5.

Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    Were the MW to invite you for all sports, I believe you would get a full share of the revenue from day 1. I don't think the conference would put you on the hook for an entrance fee either. If you were invited for football only that would change the conversation. Otherwise, I don't think you would have to negotiate a reduced deal for your membership.

While the extra travel expenses are a concern, they wouldn't be all that onerous for the current MW schools. A trip to Fargo for football games would not happen every year. Basketball would come to town once a season. The non revenue sports budgets would be effected but manageable.

You guys, on the other hand, would have to take long trips for every road game in every sport to every other MW member all season long. That is a massive investment in time and money..

To be sure, getting a 4 million dollar a year bump from the tv deal will help immensely. Unfortunately for all of us, if and when SDSU and likely one other large market school leaves the MW tv deals will probably drop significantly.

None of the decisions going forward will be easy for anybody outside of P5.
    well said, but once we are FBS we will have the sky taxi drivers from und fly us all over so thats easy.
    we got oil so we can get a fuel discount.

hey MWC. should we root for BOISE ST to goto Pac 10 with San Diego St as well to help our invitation chances??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    well said, but once we are FBS we will have the sky taxi drivers from und fly us all over so thats easy.
    we got oil so we can get a fuel discount.

hey MWC. should we root for BOISE ST to goto Pac 10 with San Diego St as well to help our invitation chances??
    I am not sure who is leaving. I think you are long shots to be invited, at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    I am not sure who is leaving. I think you are long shots to be invited, at any rate.
    You had better hope so. We'd beat your league up.

Because he invented "Let's Go Bison".

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You had better hope so. We'd beat your league up.
    NDSU going to a FBS conference would elevate the Intensity so much and bring in so many better athletes, these FBS conferences should want that!!

they need to be #1 G5 conference to get into the expanded CFP!! so screw the travel or media, they should want NDSU improve thier league.

instantly a top 1-2 team in any G5 conference

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is there a flight tracker for cook and Larson headed west yet.