Page 578 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 784785285685765775785795805886286781078 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Just think if we could only pick up NDSU and Georgia Southern campuses and flip flop them location wise...so place GSU in Fargo and vice versa....then NDSU could've been D1 in 2014. We've missed out on the GoDaddyBowl vs Bowling Green, the Camellia Bowl vs Eastern Michigan, the Cure Bowl vs Liberty and the New Orleans Bowl vs Louisiana Tech. Personally devastated to miss out on all those wonderful experiences. Sad, really.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Just think if we could only pick up NDSU and Georgia Southern campuses and flip flop them location wise...so place GSU in Fargo and vice versa....then NDSU could've been D1 in 2014. We've missed out on the GoDaddyBowl vs Bowling Green, the Camellia Bowl vs Eastern Michigan, the Cure Bowl vs Liberty and the New Orleans Bowl vs Louisiana Tech. Personally devastated to miss out on all those wonderful experiences. Sad, really.
    Unfortunately for your argument, in addition to swapping campus locations they’re also swapping football programs in your imaginary dream world.

Truth is that GSU, Appy, Coastal, ODU and Liberty have all seen their programs improve since their recent move ups. No reason to think NDSU would be any different.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Unfortunately for your argument, in addition to swapping campus locations they’re also swapping football programs in your imaginary dream world.

Truth is that GSU, Appy, Coastal, ODU and Liberty have all seen their programs improve since their recent move ups. No reason to think NDSU would be any different.
    Yes of course just because it’s NDSU. Whatever makes you feel better. We’d be as irrelevant as GSU. Carry on with the off season banter. 😂

better than at terra haute or fucking grand forks or brown grass Frisco that'll we've all been to 6-7 times
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

You forgot the Frisco Bowl.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    better than at terra haute or fucking grand forks or brown grass Frisco that'll we've all been to 6-7 times
    Yes of course what a horrible college football atmosphere in Grand Forks last fall.

Yes of course just because it’s NDSU. Whatever makes you feel better. We’d be as irrelevant as GSU. Carry on with the off season banter. ��
    What a stupid argument lol "Alabama must think it's special just because it's Alabama". No Alabama is special because they've won half as many titles in the last decade as NDSU.

Please address my point that all programs I've listed have 1) Actually gotten better from a football quality/competitiveness standpoint and 2) That each is much more "relevant" than when they were FCS.

Which BTW relevancy is a pretty dumb reason to make an institution-shifting decision such as going FBS, for what it's worth. But since you brought it up...
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I thought Nick Saban made it special?

Lardsin must go!

Stick a fork in this fbs talk. Inflation is real and it ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    What a stupid argument lol "Alabama must think it's special just because it's Alabama". No Alabama is special because they've won half as many titles in the last decade as NDSU.

Please address my point that all programs I've listed have 1) Actually gotten better from a football quality/competitiveness standpoint and 2) That each is much more "relevant" than when they were FCS.

Which BTW relevancy is a pretty dumb reason to make an institution-shifting decision such as going FBS, for what it's worth. But since you brought it up...
    Just admit they're dog shit bowls and NDSU isn't really missing out on anything. No reason to beat around the bush about it.