Page 530 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 304304805205285295305315325405806301030 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 13487

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I wrote that in all caps. Not sure what happened. Lost some effect.
    Broken Caps-Lock. No worries. Just call these guys...

https://www.callnerds.com/laptop-keyboard-repair/

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    And you are right, each of us in our own quirky way just wants what's best for the institution, the team, the individual students and of course our fellow fans.
    Yeah, sort of. I cheer for NDSU after UNI is out of meaningful contention.

Which means I cheer for NDSU for most of the season!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I just want to know what Hideki is having for the Champions Dinner...
    Would not be shocked if it’s flown in live.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I checked out CUSA's website for their optimistic football schedule the with the departing Sun Belt teams, and got a notice that the site uses Flash. I can't take an organization seriously if they still use Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    FIFY to remove the departing schools ... once WKU/MTSU depart, they are looking at schools like Tarleton and SFA to add to this fine list.
    Competitively this will be somewhere between NEC and SLC football.
    For the record, WKU and MTSU are staying. Both talked to the MAC, the MAC said yes(informally), then MTSU backed out and said they were staying in CUSA, and the MAC said it was only interested in both, so WKU's informal invite was withdrawn. WKU not exactly happy about the whole situation.

I actually was willing to lukewarmly support a full CUSA move until this last week. That conference leadership is a dumpster fire I'd want no part of. If the conference members fire the top several people, I'd be willing to take a second look, but DB & ML are geniuses for ignoring the CUSA queries while those idiots are in charge..

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    For the record, WKU and MTSU are staying. Both talked to the MAC, the MAC said yes(informally), then MTSU backed out and said they were staying in CUSA, and the MAC said it was only interested in both, so WKU's informal invite was withdrawn. WKU not exactly happy about the whole situation.

I actually was willing to lukewarmly support a full CUSA move until this last week. That conference leadership is a dumpster fire I'd want no part of. If the conference members fire the top several people, I'd be willing to take a second look, but DB & ML are geniuses for ignoring the CUSA queries while those idiots are in charge..
    For the moment ... meaning likely another year or two. Ultimately, both want to leave this garbage.
    It is rumored MTSU is only staying temporarily to collect some of exit fee money from other schools departing.

WKU is also supposedly still talking with MAC, and there are rumors of WKU + Missouri St moving to MAC instead.

another day not closer.....
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    another day not closer.....
    So you assume. You have no idea what's going on behind the scenes, nor should you.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    So you assume. You have no idea what's going on behind the scenes, nor should you.
    oh wow, we haven't heard that for the last 10 freakin years. shut up. this is all at the feet of Dean & Matt.

Dean has checked out for at least 3 years now
    Matt is just happy to keep this cushy job that all he had to do was keep his hand on the football steering wheel.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    oh wow, we haven't heard that for the last 10 freakin years. shut up. this is all at the feet of Dean & Matt.

Dean has checked out for at least 3 years now
    Matt is just happy to keep this cushy job that all he had to do was keep his hand on the football steering wheel.
    Give me a break. All you do is bitch.

I've never understood why, when people want other people to do something, that they often resort to belittling them, calling them names, and demanding that they get fired if they don't comply with their wishes. That doesn't seem like a good way to A) motivate people in general, or B) find their way to the inside scoop that so many of these narcissists crave the most.

I suppose Thursday is your day so have at it. Get to your quota of 12 posts and shame on me for coming to BV today. Just remember that you're muzzled tomorrow per the Agreement, Article 14, Para 14.01.6a Dissemination of Nonsense in a Public Forum.
    Insert something clever here...