Page 946 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 4468468969369449459469479489569961046 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,460 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

D3 level made me lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Low attendance for first round games over thanksgiving weekend shouldn’t be surprising either. I saw some empty FBS stadiums this weekend outside the big P5 games.
    All the podunk FBS bowls with 5-7 and 6-6 teams battling it out probably have less attendance unless the sponsor buys a bunch of tickets and gives them out for free.

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    All the podunk FBS bowls with 5-7 and 6-6 teams battling it out probably have less attendance unless the sponsor buys a bunch of tickets and gives them out for free.
    But, yet, that’s where we will be absent a measured approach to FBS.

And I’ll say it again—>MWC is not where we want to be, absent them and MAC converging. We do not want nor can we manage the late games/travel. Fuck, even UND figured that out with Big Sky. And, recall, please, the majority here saying our invite to MVFC and declining Big Sky invite was a blessing in disguise, given travel and game times.

People have short memories, which coincides with my position that they/the population in general, are/is getting dumber.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

And I’ll say it again—>MWC is not where we want to be, absent them and MAC converging. We do not want nor can we manage the late games/travel. Fuck, even UND figured that out with Big Sky. And, recall, please, the majority here saying our invite to MVFC and declining Big Sky invite was a blessing in disguise, given travel and game times.

People have short memories, which coincides with my position that they/the population in general, are/is getting dumber.
    Dude I lived in Laramie for a year and I'm telling you that mwc is a bad fit eh. I see it eh. It would suck. Pretty sure I'm getting tickets for Saturday and going to my first game of teh season now eh.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

So put that in your fbs pipe and smoke it eh

Lardsin must go!

So, just checking, do you consider yourself to be a member of the set “population in general?”
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    So, just checking, do you consider yourself to be a member of the set “population in general?”
    NDSU could be a great story in the FBS NDSU could be that Fanbase that brings 15,000-20,000 to any bowl game and bowls & conferences would want that!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Are you suggesting MAC is more desirable than MWC?
    Have a hard time seeing that. Far better programs and money in the MWC.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    No, but I do for those who ask that question … and my Rez rescue dog, although she’s doesn’t have access to the internet like “people in general” do, so she has that going for her.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.