Page 1094 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 945949941044108410921093109410951096110411441194 ... LastLast
Results 10,931 to 10,940 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    If you notice, these announcements come in quick sequence with a conference announcement. That's because most everything is worked out behind closed doors and announcements don't come until the parties can issue statements with clarity.
    Like WIU gone from Summit and into OVC in five minutes last Friday.

If you notice, these announcements come in quick sequence with a conference announcement. That's because most everything is worked out behind closed doors and announcements don't come until the parties can issue statements with clarity.
    Which conference did Missouri State move up to?

I'm not saying NDSU needs to do a press conference or make a big deal of it like Lakes is saying, but I am pointing out I've noticed this type of talk and I don't think it's always after it's a done deal.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Wake me up when we're in the AAC.
    mountain west makes more sense bro we have the kildeer mountains in the state and we're west of any state east of us if you think about it its a perfect fit

also we'd get to play a bohl game every year and that'd be fun
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    mountain west makes more sense bro we have the kildeer mountains in the state and we're west of any state east of us if you think about it its a perfect fit

also we'd get to play a bohl game every year and that'd be fun
    Time zones my man... time zones.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There's zero reason to do this.
    Oh I'm aware. Just sarcasm based on other poster(s) saying the department is lazy for not doing so.
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

I think AAC gives NDSU more publicity when we get there and CRUSH their conference and win the CFP bid!!

but WE NEED TO HURRY BECAUSE THE CFP BID FOR G5 STARTS in 2024!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Geography is hard to overcome.

I don't know what you guys are looking for but the new version of the AAC has 7 or 8 CST schools. That is easy travel. That would allow for you to move all your sports there as they will break up that conference into manageable division geography.

While I think it is a long shot that neither AAC nor the MW would take a school directly out of FCS, a full sports invite is the best result in my limited intellect opinion. A football only invite means a reduced payout and no share of the NCAA basketball credits.

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    I don't know what you guys are looking for but the new version of the AAC has 7 or 8 CST schools. That is easy travel. That would allow for you to move all your sports there as they will break up that conference into manageable division geography.

While I think it is a long shot that neither AAC nor the MW would take a school directly out of FCS, a full sports invite is the best result in my limited intellect opinion. A football only invite means a reduced payout and no share of the NCAA basketball credits.
    Easy travel? AAC's closest is almost as far as our furthest in Summit/MVFC. Half the AAC can see salt water. Everything's a flight. Thinking we'd be a good fit for the AAC is one thing, but don't be this wrong about simple facts.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Geography is hard to overcome.
    yea flying to springfield missouri Youngstown ohio Murray St Tennessee or to tulsa oklahoma memphis tennessee oh man what a difference.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?