Page 1093 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 935939931043108310911092109310941095110311431193 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,930 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

I agree with most of the sentiment being expressed here (except for by one person) and I'm certain that NDSU will move up if and when they get the opportunity.

That said, you do see several schools ADs or Presidents come out and make declarations they're moving up. I'm not sure how to square that with the point I just agreed with.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I agree with most of the sentiment being expressed here (except for by one person) and I'm certain that NDSU will move up if and when they get the opportunity.

That said, you do see several schools ADs or Presidents come out and make declarations they're moving up. I'm not sure how to square that with the point I just agreed with.
    NOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they all do it!!

Face the Facts Ol Stony Brook doesn't want to do SHIT but ride the coattails and enjoy this gravy train with his buddy phelps. they can't get better jobs else they'd be gone..... so they gonna ride this out at our expense here at NDSU until they retire in 5-6 years and scurry back to the east coast.

wake up and smell the coffee.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

The new MW commish has reached out to NDSU.
    The athletic department is actively pursuing options.
    They have heard the complaints from fans about the "there's a snake in my boot" repetitive meaningless statements about FBS/FCS.
    Everyone has to wait to see what happens with the P12 media deal.

This is common knowledge to anyone within 3 degrees of separation from the athletic department. Calm your tits
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yes! then the Public knows and the conference would be thinking "well they said they want in, if we say NO, then everyone will see that" gotta keep the pressure on them.
    These are the thoughts of a child
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    These are the thoughts of a child

But Momma, I want it NOW! Just flash your boobies and they'll give it to us!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    The new MW commish has reached out to NDSU.
    The athletic department is actively pursuing options.
    They have heard the complaints from fans about the "there's a snake in my boot" repetitive meaningless statements about FBS/FCS.
    Everyone has to wait to see what happens with the P12 media deal.

This is common knowledge to anyone within 3 degrees of separation from the athletic department. Calm your tits
    This is 100% spot on. It's what I been told by some people at the athletic department.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    This is 100% spot on. It's what I been told by some people at the athletic department.
    They need to announce it publicly and send out press releases lol.

Wake me up when we're in the AAC.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    They need to announce it publicly and send out press releases lol.
    There's zero reason to do this.
    Insert something clever here...

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    If you notice, these announcements come in quick sequence with a conference announcement. That's because most everything is worked out behind closed doors and announcements don't come until the parties can issue statements with clarity.
    Insert something clever here...