Page 952 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 45285290294295095195295395496210021052 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,520 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    We all know most bowl games suck and vacuum money.
    Snake oil salesman still peddling the same old shit.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

At least those that will be there want to be there.

Indy’s point on ticket price has wheels, especially with how well our economy is doing with inflation at an all time low and home goods almost being given away.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    One thing I remember reading is a lot of season ticket holders were companies that bought 20-30 tickets. I heard several of them stopped buying that many or at all. Is it possible a lot of those 18k were people attending with free tickets. Now that those aren't available, those fans are no longer attending. I have no idea how much this is impacting attendance. I also wonder if they've priced themselves a little high. Supply and demand drove the price up, it may have gone beyond the optimal price. The supply didn't change, but it may have driven down demand. Any econ majors out there?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Interesting point.

It's cheap for students, but it's roughly $200 for a family of 4 to attend this game.
    And it's just one game. Maybe some folks are saving up for Frisco. That's expensive too.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Interesting point.

It's cheap for students, but it's roughly $200 for a family of 4 to attend this game.
    And it's just one game. Maybe some folks are saving up for Frisco. That's expensive too.
    IMO, there’s a fine line here. I know many people who, rather than go to game, have “watch parties” at their homes with 10-20 people who would otherwise/more than likely go to the game but for TV availability. We don’t have a big enough fan base to sustain both easy-access tv coverage and fill the Dome. Just not there.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    you 2 are something, stay at the Hoople Bowl.

I'll be at the Las Vegas Bowl with 25,000 NDSU fans.
    or Arizona Bowl or Orlando.

like holy shit guys!!! NDSU fans especially snowbirds would flock to these bowl.games
    Lol....good luck with all of that.

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    One thing I remember reading is a lot of season ticket holders were companies that bought 20-30 tickets. I heard several of them stopped buying that many or at all. Is it possible a lot of those 18k were people attending with free tickets. Now that those aren't available, those fans are no longer attending. I have no idea how much this is impacting attendance. I also wonder if they've priced themselves a little high. Supply and demand drove the price up, it may have gone beyond the optimal price. The supply didn't change, but it may have driven down demand. Any econ majors out there?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    This has some truth. We still have 16 great seats that are hard to give away some weeks. I do believe the average family has been priced out of season tickets and it's an expensive day just to go to one game.

I also know people who cancelled their season tickets and have not returned to the Dome after Trey et al took a knee during the anthem and received support from the coaches in doing so. Some of you will say that wasn't that big of deal, but I can assure you that it still is.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Playoff moving to 12 teams, any reason to be FCS has ceased to exist.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

CFP 12 TEAM IS OFFICIAL IN 2024 TONIGHT WITH THE ROSE BOWL FINALLY COMMITTING

BREAKING: The College Football Playoff will expand to 12 teams in 2024 after an agreement was reached with the Rose Bowl, source tells

@AP

NDSU 10000% NEEDS TO GET IN FBS BY 2024 ELSE THEY WILL BE FOREVER SHUT OUT

NDSU CAN GET THAT 1 G5 BID!
    #12 WILL PLAY #5

TOP 4 get byes
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Playoff moving to 12 teams, any reason to be FCS has ceased to exist.
    No maybe we should wait. Don’t want to jump at opportunities
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Countdown is on. Matt Larson should be fired JAN 1 2024 (1 YEAR 1 MONTH) IF NDSU ISNT IN A FBS CONFERENCE FOR THE 2024 SEASON OF CFP ELIGIBILITY
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?