Page 951 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 45185190194194995095195295396110011051 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,510 of 13491

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    To add on here, whatever upgrades and changes that were made to the gameday experience were minimal imo. Even the 50 shot t-shirt cannon only lasted two weeks before it was retired. LOL
    WHAT!?!?!?! I was going to get tickets again because of the tshirt cannon!!! It didn't last the whole season?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    WHAT!?!?!?! I was going to get tickets again because of the tshirt cannon!!! It didn't last the whole season?
    I went to watch 80 year old woman dance to turn down for what eh.

Lardsin must go!

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One thing I remember reading is a lot of season ticket holders were companies that bought 20-30 tickets. I heard several of them stopped buying that many or at all. Is it possible a lot of those 18k were people attending with free tickets. Now that those aren't available, those fans are no longer attending. I have no idea how much this is impacting attendance. I also wonder if they've priced themselves a little high. Supply and demand drove the price up, it may have gone beyond the optimal price. The supply didn't change, but it may have driven down demand. Any econ majors out there?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Maybe splitting hairs here but, considering the opening loss there was a revenge factor that could have boosted attendance as well. Just my opinion.
    Depends on the ticket base I suppose. A large majority are the same season ticket holders who perhaps have shit going on ….and those who don’t go are content watching on the big screen sippin beers.

Once again just because my ass isn’t in the seat doesn’t mean I don’t care or won’t be tuned in much like a shitload of fans.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Than FCS. It was like a week ago lol

We have a heck of a lot more in common with western research-based flagship land-grant institutions than midwestern and ohio valley former normal schools.

It's up to you if you want to continue refuting the Lakes-math. I just put him on ignore. You'll probably be a happier person when you decide to do the same.
    Problem being - once again - geography.

I’ve stated I’m fine when they do go. Just don’t expect everyone to blow wads all over the place. It’s G5 football FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    SO FBS would be better. Last game is 11/23 and then your bowl game is 12/27 or 12/29 Daddy is back on FBS Train!
    1 promise I will Make to you is never attending a horse shit bowl game, no matter the destination. But Im sure somehow you will bring up Hawaii or the Bahamas when in reality the destination will be more like your favorite town Hoople.

Leaving the pud FCS for pud circus act bowl games - I can Just feel the electricity.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    1 promise I will Make to you is never attending a horse shit bowl game, no matter the destination. But Im sure somehow you will bring up Hawaii or the Bahamas when in reality the destination will be more like your favorite town Hoople.

Leaving the pud FCS for pud circus act bowl games - I can Just feel the electricity.
    I know people who have been to both places and they werent impressed with the " supposed" bowl atmosphere.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I know people who have been to both places and they werent impressed with the " supposed" bowl atmosphere.
    We all know most bowl games suck and vacuum money.

you 2 are something, stay at the Hoople Bowl.

I'll be at the Las Vegas Bowl with 25,000 NDSU fans.
    or Arizona Bowl or Orlando.

like holy shit guys!!! NDSU fans especially snowbirds would flock to these bowl.games
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    you 2 are something, stay at the Hoople Bowl.

I'll be at the Las Vegas Bowl with 25,000 NDSU fans.
    or Arizona Bowl or Orlando.

like holy shit guys!!! NDSU fans especially snowbirds would flock to these bowl.games
    You should go this year.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."