Page 947 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 4478478979379459469479489499579971047 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,470 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Are you suggesting MAC is more desirable than MWC?
    Have a hard time seeing that. Far better programs and money in the MWC.
    Did I not post “if they converge”? English? Do you speak/read it?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    No, but I do for those who ask that question … and my Rez rescue dog, although she’s doesn’t have access to the internet like “people in general” do, so she has that going for her.
    Lucky Rez.

Ten c.
    Don't believe everything you think.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Did I not post “if they converge”? English? Do you speak/read it?
    Sorry, just trying to follow the train of thought ... you also said "MWC is not where we want to be"
    So, if they don't converge, what conference would be more desirable in your view?
    Not sure any are perfect outside the P5

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Sorry, just trying to follow the train of thought ... you also said "MWC is not where we want to be"
    So, if they don't converge, what conference would be more desirable in your view?
    Not sure any are perfect outside the P5
    AAC. We do not fit in a western time zone conference.

MWC/Mac joinder isn’t gonna happen, but, if it did, that would be a better fit for us, absent other alternatives. Just do the math there.

We need to be in central/eastern time zone FBS conference given our isolated geography and majority of our fan base.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

AAC. We do not fit in a western time zone conference.

MWC/Mac joinder isn’t gonna happen, but, if it did, that would be a better fit for us, absent other alternatives. Just do the math there.

We need to be in central/eastern time zone FBS conference given our isolated geography and majority of our fan base.
    I think this gives the Bison the best chance to be successful. It could impact recruiting as well. Could be harder to recruit Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Omaha, if ask the road games are that far away. If anyone could do it, the Bison could, and I don't think they should turn down an opportunity in the MWC. But something in Central and Eastern time zone would be better.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

But, yet, that’s where we will be absent a measured approach to FBS.

And I’ll say it again—>MWC is not where we want to be, absent them and MAC converging. We do not want nor can we manage the late games/travel. Fuck, even UND figured that out with Big Sky. And, recall, please, the majority here saying our invite to MVFC and declining Big Sky invite was a blessing in disguise, given travel and game times.

People have short memories, which coincides with my position that they/the population in general, are/is getting dumber.
    Our fanbase is getting too desperate, not dumber. Patience is a virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I think this gives the Bison the best chance to be successful. It could impact recruiting as well. Could be harder to recruit Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Omaha, if ask the road games are that far away. If anyone could do it, the Bison could, and I don't think they should turn down an opportunity in the MWC. But something in Central and Eastern time zone would be better.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    This is a big thing that is overlooked when talking about the MWC. Hard to recruit in our traditional areas to then play teams out west. Would we want to change where we recruit ? Might be a hard sell for a Wisconsin kid to only play out west. The Montana’s want nothing to do with a NCC conference ever again because they want to recruit west and play out west.

why would we change our recruiting if NDSU is in the Mountain West??
    We will get even BETTER Recruits in our Upper Midwest Footprint........ wtf!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why would we change our recruiting if NDSU is in the Mountain West??
    We will get even BETTER Recruits in our Upper Midwest Footprint........ wtf!!
    You don't think the recruiting will change at all? Lol.

Ya sure. Fuck MN, K State, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Iowa State, etc. They're all coming to Fargo for 10 PM games.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    This is a big thing that is overlooked when talking about the MWC. Hard to recruit in our traditional areas to then play teams out west. Would we want to change where we recruit ? Might be a hard sell for a Wisconsin kid to only play out west. The Montana’s want nothing to do with a NCC conference ever again because they want to recruit west and play out west.
    And difficult to convince kids our west to come to Fargo IMO. See how this works? It doesn’t for us.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO