Page 552 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 524525025425505515525535545626026521052 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 13492

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    you said. "taint"

I'm not yelling at you... we need to mobilize. NDSU should be FBS years ago, we are wasting time.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I don't have to prove shit. You're the one slinging turds in all directions, spreading a toxic vibe all over this topic. What can you prove, other than that you haven't seen something happen? Why do you think that you should be informed of a confidential process? JFC you're so completely entitled. Get over yourself. You just aren't that important to tell yet.

Stop being a child.
    Ignore the previous post and read this. Orygun is absolutely correct.

10 years ago when I started on BV while in school I thought the whole Lakes bit was hilarious and I always wondered why he was banned.

Now I wonder about other things
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    10 years ago when I started on BV while in school I thought the whole Lakes bit was hilarious and I always wondered why he was banned.

Now I wonder about other things
    Yeah, I'm pretty fucking tired of it and will not argue when he finally gets banned again. He's actually an okay guy in person, at least from the few times that I've met him which, admittedly has been awhile. However, this online schtick needs a fork stuck in it.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    he can't orygun... that's why. it's not in his DNA. he's an east coast elitist he will work the system & coattail until retirement that's the plan
    From my experience dealing with east coast people... they like money as much as anybody else.

Stony Brook isn't elitist either lol. It's a public school on Long Island.
    College of Business Alumnus

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    From my experience dealing with east coast people... they like money as much as anybody else.

Stony Brook isn't elitist either lol. It's a public school on Long Island.
    Exactly. But Lakes doesn't actually know the east coast or the west coast. He spouts nonsense and small-minded generalizations when, in fact, his experience spans only from the western edge of Fargo to maybe Dinkytown. It's a small world in that tiny little mind. Doesn't realize that if you make friends rather than enemies, you might actually get things done. Either that or he actually IS a UND fan in disguise.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Exactly. But Lakes doesn't actually know the east coast or the west coast. He spouts nonsense and small-minded generalizations when, in fact, his experience spans only from the western edge of Fargo to maybe Dinkytown. It's a small world in that tiny little mind. Doesn't realize that if you make friends rather than enemies, you might actually get things done. Either that or he actually IS a UND fan in disguise.
    Hes never been so far west as the mall. You give him too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Hes never been so far west as the mall. You give him too much credit.
    NDSU is interested in FBS, and there have been discussions. Timing is everything. Did NDSU maybe miss on an option? Possibly, but that doesn’t mean discussions and interest aren’t happening/have waned.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    NDSU is interested in FBS, and there have been discussions. Timing is everything. Did NDSU maybe miss on an option? Possibly, but that doesn’t mean discussions and interest aren’t happening/have waned.
    I would expect that to be the case. But his whole thing is getting old

Oh I'm sorry. let me conform to you guys.

ROBOT VOICE. "I CANT WAIT TO SLEEP WALK THRU THE WEAK FCS & GO DOWN TO FRISCO W 10,000 NDSU 75-80 YEAR OLD SNOWBIRDS YEAAAA"

I keep my FBS rants 95% on this thread per Tony's request, sorry you fcs lifers

150-11 & 9 titles. what more do you want

1500-111 & 90 titles? .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?