Thread: Western Illinois needs you

Default Western Illinois needs you

I saw this on the Football Scoops page.
    If you have free time, like traveling, like pork loin sandwiches and Macomb, this is for you!

Western Illinois (FCS): Western Illinois has openings for Special Teams QC, Defensive QC, Offensive QC positions. These are strictly VOLUNTEER positions; there is NO compensation, housing OR benefits with occasional meals. There are multiple previous Quality Control coaches on full time NCAA staffs. Ideal candidates must be highly organized, proficient in DVsport, Microsoft Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint and other computer skills. Previous experience coaching or playing is preferred. All interested and qualified applicants should email their resume, references, and cover letter to bj-kreczmer@wiu.edu.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Default Re: Western Illinois needs you

Glad they left the conference as they were financially in over their heads.

Really sad what's happening in that town and university

This article is interesting

WIU has seen enrollment collapse by 50% since 2006. Population has collapsed with it

https://globalaffairs.org/commentary...ase-macomb-ill

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com