Page 586 of 612 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588596 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 6116

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

  1. #5851
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Skidmarck
    Posts
    743

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU should be FBS...

    Hayes, Cox, Zeb, Cofield QP..... all goto FBS in last 3 years. argh
    hahahahahahhahahah.,....what a reason. lol.
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

  2. #5852
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Secret bunker deep under REA, 58202
    Posts
    2,457

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Feel free to light me up. (Everyone else is already. )

    https://csnbbs.com/thread-947765.html

  3. #5853
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Nice, what's that B12 media deal going to look like when Texas and Oklahoma leave?

    Gonna be "any port in the storm" time for the B12 when that happens. I'd imagine KU goes to B10, West Virginia will go either B10 or ACC and the rest of the state schools will be looking to leave.
    What I saw was current B12 media deal is ~$28 mil for each school, estimated to be $22 mil with the new teams/alignment.

  4. #5854
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    23,675

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    hahahahahahhahahah.,....what a reason. lol.
    yea we have FBS talent. that's why. and we are wasting it
    NDSU TO FBS. PLEASE PLEASE! JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX

  5. #5855
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Skidmarck
    Posts
    743

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea we have FBS talent. that's why. and we are wasting it
    “We” always make me laugh. The only thing I’m wasting is the last brain cell I have When I click this thread. Lets stop wasting talent and get to that camellia bowl asap!!!! Lol….
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

  6. #5856
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.
    Posts
    11,841

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    “We” always make me laugh. The only thing I’m wasting is the last brain cell I have When I click this thread. Lets stop wasting talent and get to that camellia bowl asap!!!! Lol….
    There's a turd in his pocket eh.
    ndsu fcs forever

  7. #5857
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.
    Posts
    11,841

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    No shit these superstar Bison qb nfl duds have me realizing old ndsu is right where it belongs broz.
    ndsu fcs forever

  8. #5858

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    I don't know if it hurts your chances or helps but the MW voted to do away with divisions for football starting in 2023...I, personally think it means they won't look to add should a couple schools leave but just speculation on my part..

  9. #5859
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MWC View Post
    I don't know if it hurts your chances or helps but the MW voted to do away with divisions for football starting in 2023...I, personally think it means they won't look to add should a couple schools leave but just speculation on my part..
    PAC did this also. Reading up on it, I think it's more about trying to get their two best teams into the conference title game, to improve odds of NY6/CFP bids.
    This was all kicked off when the rules changed to allow a conference championship games without having divisons. It seems a lot of conferences are considering dropping divisions now.

  10. #5860
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Borup
    Posts
    20,273

    Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    PAC did this also. Reading up on it, I think it's more about trying to get their two best teams into the conference title game, to improve odds of NY6/CFP bids.
    This was all kicked off when the rules changed to allow a conference championship games without having divisons. It seems a lot of conferences are considering dropping divisions now.
    Agreed. Nothing nefarious, which is something everyone thinks these days ABOUT EVERYTHING!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC







Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •