Page 582 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 824825325725805815825835845926326821082 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Because other people hoping for something and then seeing that hope realized makes him cranky?
    why don’t you 2 guys get off his ass! You have your opinions/positions, he has his.

Hint: FBS move is coming, but it won’t be because of your posts, nor anyone else’s.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    why don’t you 2 guys get off his ass! You have your opinions/positions, he has his.

Hint: FBS move is coming, but it won’t be because of your posts, nor anyone else’s.
    Meh, he comes here to stir the pot. The pot got stirred. Mission accomplished I guess.

Not sure what gave you the impression that I thought my posts were getting us to FBS? This is a board for armchair quarterbacks and athletic directors. And yeah it’s common knowledge among those that talk to the athletic department that something is in the works.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Meh, he comes here to stir the pot. The pot got stirred. Mission accomplished I guess.

Not sure what gave you the impression that I thought my posts were getting us to FBS? This is a board for armchair quarterbacks and athletic directors. And yeah it’s common knowledge among those that talk to the athletic department that something is in the works.
    I've heard this before. I wish I could believe it. I guess if it comes, it comes. I hope I still give a shit, or am even alive, in 2032 when it happens.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is it stirring the pot to be 100% realistic? I guess being a lifelong MN Sports fan exposed one of my many flaws...optimism or "hope" will always kick you in the crotch.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dammit, they don't read Bisonville? lol....

Like I mentioned if it happens, I'm not going to be pissed about it. Unless something completely out of left field comes from a conference invitation, I don't foresee much to get excited about.....pessimistic bitch that I am.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not true!!! Lakes will get about 95% of the credit for all the pumping he has done the last 10 years.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Not true!!! Lakes will get about 95% of the credit for all the pumping he has done the last 10 years.
    Oh the waddling bow legged grandma's who've been to Frisco 7 times!!!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Is it stirring the pot to be 100% realistic? I guess being a lifelong MN Sports fan exposed one of my many flaws...optimism or "hope" will always kick you in the crotch.
    Funny how your kind always claim you aren't FCS Forever, but yet you say your "100% realistic" that the FBS move isn't happening.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

taper is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Funny how your kind always claim you aren't FCS Forever, but yet you say your "100% realistic" that the FBS move isn't happening.
    Understanding there are reasons no FBS conference has extended an invite doesn't make someone FCS Forever. That you seem to be completely unable to comprehend this and keep dragging out that stupid strawman really says a lot about "your kind".

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Not true!!! Lakes will claim about 95% of the credit for all the pumping he has done the last 10 years.
    Fixed your post