Page 497 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507547597997 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I know this is gopherhole
    but this is how FBS teams look at ndsu.
    it's time to punch all these punks in the mouth and move up... wtf

https://gopherhole.com/boards/thread...p-game.105040/
    I’m surprised you haven’t gone on there and set them straight ………. Oh wait you did. Thought you might have been banned from there too

Independence FBS would give NDSU to opportunity to schedule Power 5 OOC games, maybe 2-3 of them
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Not sure anyone can make it work without the backing of either the department of defense or a divine entity.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

oldmantutters is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Not sure anyone can make it work without the backing of either the department of defense or a divine entity.
    ...but we have Lakes...

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I am shocked that another teams message board would have little interest in NDSU...
    Imagine Ferris State* coming to our board them getting mad that we don't talk about them.

*I had to Google who won the D2 title this year.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    People who want NDSU to go independent in football want NDSU to fail. NDSU would then only be playing for some crappy bowl game and no conference championship. NDSU also may only get 5 home games some years due to scheduling difficulties. Best way to get teams to come play in the dome is to force them because they are in our conference. Good teams are not willingly coming to the Fargodome
    no, I don't want NDSU football to fail. And I'd prefer to be in a conference. Further, I do think teams want to play us. Teams like to play good games against legit competition. Right now, the calculation is that it isn't worth the risk for FBS teams to plays us, because they might lose. But if we are FBS, then it would be a good loss, in as much as losses can be good. You're so underselling the current and potential value of NDSU football.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I'd rather stay FCS than be independent.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    I'm sure you're gonna get your wish. There's no vision for NDSU football in the Athletics dept. At least, they haven't told us of one.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

They also poo-poo the D-II and D-III championships like they are no big deal. Meanwhile they are posting on a forum referencing 7 titles won before their parents were born.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I know this is gopherhole
    but this is how FBS teams look at ndsu.
    it's time to punch all these punks in the mouth and move up... wtf

https://gopherhole.com/boards/thread...p-game.105040/
    It's OK to not be OK.

Here is an article that popped up discussing an NDSU move to FBS. The guy gives predictions regarding competitiveness with current FBS programs and also discusses conference fits.

https://saturdayblitz.com/2022/01/15...-fbs-football/

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Here is an article that popped up discussing an NDSU move to FBS. The guy gives predictions regarding competitiveness with current FBS programs and also discusses conference fits.

https://saturdayblitz.com/2022/01/15...-fbs-football/
    Title should read " What if NDSU received an FBS conference invite" people are totally ignorant and don't understand that tomorrow NDSU can't just say Hey fuck this let's go FBS.

The ignorance of how the process works and guidelines with even the National media is astounding