Page 93 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 438391929394951031431935931093 ... LastLast

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Update. At least 10 UNI fans posing as Iowa fans saying. Why in the HELL aren't you FBS?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Point is? Do you ever tire of saying the same thing? Huh....

Why should he stop since he is right? I just watched the Utah State Wyoming game on ESPN 2. That could be NDSU in 2 years.

There are three groups here.

1. Fbs now
    2. Fbs later
    3. Fbs never

I have made it clear I am in the second group. I think I have presented a few good points why later makes sense.

I have seen points people have made in the third group. They make sense too. It is hard to argue with something that is working and there is no evidence staying the course will lead to utter failure.

Until one person can make one seriously thoughtful effort to make a truly valid point how FBS makes any sense pursuing right at this moment, this thread is dead to me. I can not see any scenario where playing FBS football before the P5 conferences have settled that makes any sense to me. No one has even tried to make it. Also, there is not one uni fan who is going up to anyone out of the blue and saying you guys should be fbs. Our opposing fans right now, whether it is a valid position or not, feel we are just riding a wave we will eventually fall off of. Everybody does, so they are probably not far off. And no one can say $700k either. That would barely cover the extra scholarships which would look more like 60, not 44. Still have to come up with travel expenses and ooc payouts too. Not just for football since the fbs now crowd has us joining the MAC, which would be in all sports.

Please break out a legitimate reason why now makes any sense. I probably don't even have to come back and check this thread because no one can. I will come back because some of the posts have been borderline insane.

Hey lakes, why aren't you guys FBS? ....Yeah, sure this is happening.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Point is? Do you ever tire of saying the same thing? Huh....
    I think its the same 10 people that surround him when he goes out and they get sick of him telling them how we should be FBS....then they just say why isn't NDSU FBS...and he buys the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    I think its the same 10 people that surround him when he goes out and they get sick of him telling them how we should be FBS....then they just say why isn't NDSU FBS...and he buys the next round.
    He buys rounds?

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    He buys rounds?
    obviously you've never had a complimentary bison ridge whisky shooter! courtesy of the chap!

Free bison ridge at tailgating tomorrow. Cmon down. I'm dead serious every fan at UNI wondered why NDSU ain't FBS
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Seeing Strongman's post getting moderated was the best post of this thread, this day, this week, this month (you see where I'm going with this).

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Seeing Strongman's post getting moderated was the best post of this thread, this day, this week, this month (you see where I'm going with this).
    I second this motion. All those in favor ?????
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."