Page 424 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524924 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

So NDSU would be at TOP of all these G5 leagues as a team, period, we all know that.
    We've debunked the stupid "TRAVEL" excuse (1 time every 2 years to Fargo on a plane, maybe 1-2 hours)
    NOW lets debunk the "NdSu neEdS a BIggER sT@d.M"

at 19,000/game sell out, NDSU/Fargodome would be just fine in these G5 leagues & argue "would you rather have a full loud stadium or 20,000 in a 40,000 seat half empty stadium?"

https://collegefootballnews.com/2020...ogram-analysis

8. Mountain West
    Attendance 5-Year Average: 23,880.77
    9. Conference USA
    Attendance 5-Year Average: 19,593.21
    10. Sun Belt
    Attendance 5-Year Average: 17,583.04
    11. MAC
    Attendance 5-Year Average: 15,697.78
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

NDSU 143 -11 in FCS last 11 years. what more do you want? like what's the point anymore! 15,500 fans last week, 14,000 this week. NDSU needs to make moves! FBS or BUST right now!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU 143 -11 in FCS last 11 years. what more do you want? like what's the point anymore! 15,500 fans last week, 14,000 this week. NDSU needs to make moves! FBS or BUST right now!
    I still enjoy competitive games, but I'm not your typical fan. I'm a hardcore fan. Clearly the fan base is getting a little bored with the regular season and early round playoffs. Homecoming is always great. UNI is usually good. It almost feels like the entire season is building up to a matchup with SDSU and the semi final game or a great quarter final. (but otherwise we get no name teams like toothpaste Colgate, San Diego, Wofford College or another conference matchup we've seen 50 times)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

@MattBrownEP
    Hearing the CUSA candidate pool among FCS teams could expand beyond just Texas and Louisiana. Don't be surprised if Missouri State, or even potentially other FCS programs, get into the mix soon as well.

​​​​​​​https://twitter.com/MattBrownEP/stat...HMc8Nt6QQ&s=19

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    @MattBrownEP
    Hearing the CUSA candidate pool among FCS teams could expand beyond just Texas and Louisiana. Don't be surprised if Missouri State, or even potentially other FCS programs, get into the mix soon as well.

My god, Misery St now

Losing faith
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    My god, Misery St now

Losing faith
    In a strange way its good because it moves the footprint closer to us

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    @MattBrownEP

I am being proven RIGHT. NDSU IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY OF THESE NATIONAL FBS TALKS BECAUSE NDSU ADMIN AND NEVER EVER EVEN MENTIONED ONCE TO GO!!!

THEY HAVE RUINED THIS FOR US!!!! its a Tragedy!!

I am being proven RIGHT. NDSU IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY OF THESE NATIONAL FBS TALKS BECAUSE NDSU ADMIN AND NEVER EVER EVEN MENTIONED ONCE TO GO!!!

THEY HAVE RUINED THIS FOR US!!!! its a Tragedy!!
    I am genuinely concerned for Chapo's mental health during these trying times.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I am genuinely concerned for Chapo's mental health during these trying times.
    its really hurting my love for NDSU and judging by the crowd last week and this week I AM NOT ALONE!!!

its really hurting my love for NDSU and judging by the crowd last week and this week I AM NOT ALONE!!!
    You should probably review the definition, such as if is, of ‘love’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.